Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 10th, 2017, 10:39 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
PreSOV playtest Rampage

Here is my latest iteration of Rampage that I am getting ready to submit to the SOV. Is there anybody willing to help me out by running some playtests for me using the online interface?

@dok , @capsocrates , @infectedsloth , @MegaSilver @kevindola

@Dysole Would you be willing to set up a few online games and links here for people?

My goal for this would be something similar to what the C3V did with the Sentinels
of Grax.

Maps:
Game 1:
http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-...7PuvuVhepG0tI8

Game 2:
http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-...l9HI9psSqlvE90

Game 3:
http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-...l9HI9psSqlvE90

Game 4:
http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-...j69iaxAgwotq9g

Game 5:
http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-...C8pXqYkQBAWYV8

Game 6:
http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-...H0ZA4WRBrJOlaQ

Game 7:
http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-...BJQtQ_ZGxgbS-c

Game 8:
http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-...3_C7JblPnYc1N4

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; June 11th, 2017 at 09:25 PM.
Old June 11th, 2017, 12:09 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
What I Can Do for You

This is infinitely more efficient on both of our ends.

~Dysole, who basically just copied an existing spreadsheet and made the appropriate mods
Old June 11th, 2017, 01:44 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: PreSOV playtest Rampage

Perfect thanks Dysole

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 11th, 2017, 08:14 PM
the above

Games added to the OP. Pick a link put your guys inside and have at it Warforged Captain is the figure for Rampage so if you want to grab the warforged with the raised axe to proxy him that is your best bet. Just do a little write up after you finish the game telling me what game number you played what your armies were and how you felt about Rampage's performance that would be super helpful thanks!

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; June 11th, 2017 at 09:27 PM.
Old June 12th, 2017, 05:45 PM
the above

@Dad_Scaper would you be interested in helping with this?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 13th, 2017, 10:50 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thank you for thinking of me, friend, and I look forward to seeing you in August. I don't think I'll be able to do any playtesting in the near future, though.

I like the unification of mechanics and theme here. That's a solid nominee; I hope it's balanced at the price point. We'll find out. Looks about right to me.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 13th, 2017, 01:18 PM
the above

Thanks for the kind words Dad! See you in August!

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 17th, 2017, 11:01 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I like the design Will; I don't have time to help with playtesting right now.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 17th, 2017, 11:06 AM
the above

No problem thanks anyway caps!

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards