Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 10th, 2007, 05:10 PM

manger has disabled reputation
Common Squad order marker / order of operations

I've got a couple of questions about turns placed on common squads, that I couldn't seem to find under a simple search:

- Can you divide a turn into components amungst multiple squad unints (say move these 4 then attack with these 4, or does it have to be the same unit?)

- Does order marker placement matter on multiple of the same common squad? I.E. do you have to keep track of which figures belong to which card?

- When Counting points for squad cards in competative play you get full points for having a single unit from that card, however how does this work with commons? Example: say 5 knights are destroyed (from 2 sqauds of knights) by the end of the game: does the controller of the knights maintain 140 points for having 2 squads of knights or just 70 points for only having 3 knights remaining? How could you tell which squad card they came from?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's