Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 31st, 2020, 10:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Magneto (AoA) (Breathing)

Shouldn't be any changes at all if this is in the breathing period. I thought I saw something about him leading Rebels instead of Mutants and I was digging that. But with the strange power title, not really sure where this one is going.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 31st, 2020, 10:23 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Shouldn't be any changes at all if this is in the breathing period. I thought I saw something about him leading Rebels instead of Mutants and I was digging that. But with the strange power title, not really sure where this one is going.
Is the 2 hours under the 24 really killing you?
Old May 31st, 2020, 10:27 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
I've only known this thread existed for an hour and a half.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 31st, 2020, 10:30 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Would you like me to start the 24 hours once everyone has checked in that can view it?
Old May 31st, 2020, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Would you like me to start the 24 hours once everyone has checked in that can view it?
You literally posted the link to the Outer Sanctum an hour and a half ago.

Old May 31st, 2020, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You literally posted the link to the Outer Sanctum an hour and a half ago.
Is that when the timer starts? Figured it was when the thread was started. I also talked about the thread starting last night when we were all talking on discord. My mistake. I'll edit it back and let it sit until everyone gives me the ok.
Old May 31st, 2020, 10:42 PM

We have a lot of new stuff popping up. I heard talk of Magneto on Discord. I didn't know you'd started it up officially, because typically when we do that we tag the Heroes and post a link in the Outer Sanctum. We have a lot to take up attention here, so I didn't really go looking.

You don't need my approval or oversight to do anything. I just think if you want folks to take interest in the LD and participate that it's considerate to loop them in for a reasonable timeframe before making initial changes. Feel free to do what you want with those thoughts.

Old May 31st, 2020, 11:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Are you gonna update your sarcastic power name when the breathing period is over?
Old June 2nd, 2020, 02:41 AM

Re: The Book of Magneto (AoA) (Design)

After thinking on it a bit, I think Yoda is right that another multi-turn Mutant leader is a bit boring. Wild Child already adds the extra turn they need anyway. I also think Magneto more focused on Rebels is probably the way to go.

Last edited by Arkham; June 2nd, 2020 at 05:30 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 10:10 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

You know the faction much better than I, any thoughts on what they could use? Mass Moves? Attack Boosts? Defense Boosts? OM Saves? Initiative Boost?
Old June 2nd, 2020, 10:16 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Definitely like the "working from behind" feel that loosing initiative gives. Which seems accurate for AoA from what I've read.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 11:54 AM

A rebel focus makes sense here if you want him to stand out, yeah. I'd go more rebel, less arbitrary.

Also now that it's passed, worth asking if we want a Crossover symbol here/on the AoA guys. It'd be good to figure out while they're still unreleased, so that any concerns can be tested.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library