Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 29th, 2019, 11:04 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Demona

I believe we are going lowercase for spell.
Old October 29th, 2019, 11:08 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

ARCANE PLOT
Once per game, Demona may cast a Unique Spell as if she had the Magical Defense special power. Figures with the Blind Warrior special power are not affected by that spell.

That probably reads better.
Old October 29th, 2019, 11:37 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
ARCANE PLOT
Once per game, Demona may cast a Unique Spell as if she had the Magical Defense special power. Figures with the Blind Warrior special power are not affected by that spell.

I think the idea behind this wording is that if she casts an SA spell, it’ll break through Magical Defense.
Old October 29th, 2019, 11:42 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
ARCANE PLOT

I think the idea behind this wording is that if she casts an SA spell, it’ll break through Magical Defense.
You people just have to make things difficult, don't you.

That's not how our other "can cast spell designs" work and we don't have any SA Unique Spells anyways. I think it's something to leave out for simplicity's sake.
Old October 29th, 2019, 11:43 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ARCANE PLOT

That's not how our other "can cast spell designs" work and we don't have any SA Unique Spells anyways. I think it's something to leave out for simplicity's sake.
Talk to LO about that.
Old October 29th, 2019, 11:45 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Probably want a "for the remainder of this figure turn..." or " for this figure turn..." language then.

Something like:
Quote:
ARCANE PLOT
Once per game, Demona may cast a Unique Spell and has the Magical Defense special power until the end of that figure turn. Figures with the Blind Warrior special power are not affected by that spell....
Old October 29th, 2019, 01:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ARCANE PLOT

Welcome to the party. Been fighting this battle for the last 6 months.
Old October 29th, 2019, 01:59 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ARCANE PLOT

It's exactly how Kristoff, Orko and Constantine work (though they all seem to work it differently...) and just because we don't have a Unique Attack Spell yet doesn't mean we won't (I actually have a draft for one from ages ago). If I have to cut something, it's first to go, but I hope I don't.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 29th, 2019, 02:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Kristoff casting two common Hellfire SA spells per turn, of which 3 were created to be released with his card, is the key feature of his design. So of course it was structured to insure he could have his SA spells hit another MD figure hard. Demona's spell design feature is casting one unique spell, once for the entire game, most notably the Flesh to Stone spell that was designed to accompany her release and is not a SA spell. You are comparing apples to pineapples, the letters 'appples' appears in both words but they are nothing alike.
Old October 29th, 2019, 02:06 PM
Just A Head

Yeah, they each works slightly differently. Orko and Kristoff are basically the same, and are trying to evoke a similar feeling to what you’re trying to do here. The idea behind Constantine’s power is that he’s not really a guy who should be using spells to attack, but he has enough magical knowledge to knock your average MD figure on their behind.

YK, I think you’re thinking of Daimon Hellstrom, not Kristoff Von Doom.
Old October 29th, 2019, 02:18 PM
C3G Landlord

I am. Thanks for the correction.
Old October 29th, 2019, 03:42 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
MD and Blind Warrior changes made. No change to capitalisation - would that be correct?
If it is, would we be able to get an art update, @japes ?
Don’t know, perhaps ask @tcglkn . He is credited with doing the original.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library