Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 1st, 2018, 04:30 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

He is very much an epic-level villain. At his peak level in RE5 he is shown as so fast he looks like he is teleporting, and is able to dodge bullets and fists with ease. He can pretty much puck up whatever he wants, has a super healing factor, and a rocket exploding in his face slows him down a little bit. In his final mutated form (which to be fair isn’t what I’m trying to represent here) he only dies because he gets shot by two rocket launchers at the same time while swimming in lava. He’s also a super-genius with a master plan and top-tier geneticist. I compared him to She-Hulk, who he is probably a bit less strong than, but also faster, smarter, and more ruthless than.

I’m thinking about maybe dropping Manipulator and replacing it with something else that ties in with zombies and experiments that’s a bit weaker. He doesn’t usually have direct control over most of these creatures anyways, and I realized this current draft makes him similar to IAmB’s take on the Leader.

Last edited by MrNobody; November 1st, 2018 at 04:52 PM.
Old November 1st, 2018, 06:54 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = ALBERT WESKER
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = MUTATION
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ???
PERSONALITY = AMBITIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

VIRUS EXPERIMENTATION
Start the game with 3 red Virus Markers on this card. After moving and before attacking with Albert Wesker, you may choose an adjacent Unique Hero and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, you may place a Virus Marker from this card onto that figure’s card. Figures other than Albert Wesker with a Virus Marker on their card have the species of Mutation and the class of Experiment in addition to what is listed on their card, and add 1 to their Attack and Defense for each Virus Marker on their card. At the end of each round, you must roll 1 unblockable attack die against every figure other than Albert Wesker for each Virus Marker on their card.

APOCALYPTIC OPPORTUNIST (Not in love with this name)
If at least 1 Order Marker is on this card, add 2 to your initiative roll for each Order Marker on the Army Card of a Devourer or Experiment, up to a maximum of +8 for Apocalyptic Opportunist.

HEALING
At the end of the round, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.

SUPERSTRENGTH
What about this take? He still wants to hang out with the right crowd (zombies and mad science experiments) but hopefully he's a bit more toned down. I also added a less powerful healing ability back in, but made him a bit more fragile so I hope that evens out.
Old November 2nd, 2018, 10:50 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not sure that healing power quite captures how hard he is to kill. For me, that's the main aspect of the character - not how hard he hits or how he controls experiments, but how friggin difficult he is to fully put down.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 2nd, 2018, 12:27 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Not sure that healing power quite captures how hard he is to kill. For me, that's the main aspect of the character - not how hard he hits or how he controls experiments, but how friggin difficult he is to fully put down.
Hhmmmm, any suggestions? There are already worries about him being too powerful, hence why I went with Healing instead of Healing Factor on the 2nd take.
Old November 2nd, 2018, 12:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think he is suggesting dropping the experiment power and going all in on the healing.
Old November 2nd, 2018, 09:31 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I think he is suggesting dropping the experiment power and going all in on the healing.
Maybe I need to do a rewatch of all the cut-scenes from the games, but I think his longevity has to do with a lot more than just a healing factor. Here's the section on his abilities from the wiki;
Spoiler Alert!

To me, there are a few reasons why he was such a long-lasting threat;
1. His superhuman abilities, obviously. (Including super strength, durability, speed, and healing)
2. Most of his enemies are just humans with no powers.There are plenty of super-powered creatures in the RE universe, but...
3. He's smart. He knows how to avoid being in the way of super-powered monsters. He knows when it's time to fight, and when it's time to cut his losses and flee.

That last point is part of what I was going for with Virus Experimentation. At several points in RE5, he'll betray an ally and mutate them into a horrible monster in order to serve as a diversion while he escapes.

To me, a Wesker that was just a rapid-healing beatstick wouldn't feel like Wesker at all. He's a megalomaniac supervillain with a plan, not just a brawler with a healing factor. But I also think Bats has a point that survivability is a big element of the character. What about moving things around, giving him Healing Factor and also something that ups his survivability in a different way?
Quote:

NAME = ALBERT WESKER
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = MUTATION
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ???
PERSONALITY = AMBITIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

VIRUS EXPERIMENTATION
Start the game with 3 red Virus Markers on this card. After moving and before attacking with Albert Wesker, you may choose an adjacent Unique Hero and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, you may place a Virus Marker from this card onto that figure’s card. Figures other than Albert Wesker with a Virus Marker on their card have the species of Mutation and the class of Experiment in addition to what is listed on their card, and add 1 to their Attack and Defense for each Virus Marker on their card. At the end of each round, you must roll 1 unblockable attack die against every figure other than Albert Wesker for each Virus Marker on their card.

BIO-HAZARD DIVERSION
Albert Wesker will not take leaving engagement attacks from figures adjacent to a Devourer or Experiment.

HEALING FACTOR
After taking a turn with Albert Wesker, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.

SUPERSTRENGTH
Now, if he's in a bind, he can inject somebody and use them as a distraction while he runs off to heal up, which feels pretty Wesker to me. I also dropped his stats, but they can be fiddled with a bit. I could buy 5 attack/5 defense if that was needed to keep him balanced.

Last edited by MrNobody; November 3rd, 2018 at 09:18 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 05:19 PM
Just A Head

NAME = THE OPERATOR
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = ENTITY
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = STALKER
PERSONALITY = DISTORTIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 8

MOVE = 0
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = ???

SLENDER STALKER
The Operator does not start the game on the battlefield. At the start of the game, place the Operator on this card and place a black Symbol Marker on the card of a Unique Hero. Immediately after Order Markers have been placed for the round, if the Operator is not destroyed, you may place it on an empty space within 3 spaces of a figure with a Symbol Marker on their card. When rolling defense dice for the Operator, if you roll a shield or blank, the Operator takes no damage and you must immediately place it on this card.

THE SICKNESS
Instead of taking a turn with the Operator, you may choose a Unique Hero within 3 clear sight spaces of it and roll the 20-sided die, adding 3 to your roll for each Symbol Marker on that Hero's card.
  • If you roll 1-10, nothing happens.
  • If you roll 11-17, place a Symbol Marker on that Hero's card.
  • If you roll 18 or higher, take temporary control of that hero and immediately take a turn with it. At the end of that turn, control of the chosen Hero returns to the player who controlled the Hero before the Operation. All Order Markers that were on the chosen Hero's card will stay on the card.

Okay, here's my take, since there was at least a little interest. I had to cut a lot of his powers in order to fit all the text onto the card. He's coming up a bit shorter than Drac, but not having the Flying or SS symbols should help too, right? Anyways, more design thoughts here;
Spoiler Alert!

I'm really interested to hear what @ALEXAN2507 (or anybody else with experience with MH) thinks of the design. It was really difficult to narrow down everything he does to ~20 lines of text.
If anyone is interested in getting into the series, here is all the videos in proper release order, and here is a guy analyzing it and filling in the (non-essential) off-youtube content.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 05:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

This is based on videos?
Pre-Nay

Try HoF.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 05:47 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
This is based on videos?
Pre-Nay

Try HoF.
In the interest of fairness, there is a comic book in the works. However, I think “amateur youtube videos” is more than a fair place to draw the line for non-acceptable source material.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 06:14 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
This is based on videos?
Pre-Nay

Try HoF.
In the interest of fairness, there is a comic book in the works. However, I think “amateur youtube videos” is more than a fair place to draw the line for non-acceptable source material.

Once the comic is out I figure that makes it viable (maybe that's just me tho)

Plus, Marble Hornets is one of the strongest bits of Slendy writing, so it's definitely the version to use imo

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old November 3rd, 2018, 06:20 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post

NAME = THE OPERATOR
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = ENTITY
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = STALKER
PERSONALITY = DISTORTIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 8

MOVE = 0
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = ???

SLENDER STALKER
The Operator does not start the game on the battlefield. At the start of the game, place the Operator on this card and place a black Symbol Marker on the card of a Unique Hero. Immediately after Order Markers have been placed for the round, if the Operator is not destroyed, you may place it on an empty space within 3 spaces of a figure with a Symbol Marker on their card. When rolling defense dice for the Operator, if you roll a shield or blank, the Operator takes no damage and you must immediately place it on this card.

THE SICKNESS
Instead of taking a turn with the Operator, you may choose a Unique Hero within 3 clear sight spaces of it and roll the 20-sided die, adding 3 to your roll for each Symbol Marker on that Hero's card.
  • If you roll 1-10, nothing happens.
  • If you roll 11-17, place a Symbol Marker on that Hero's card.
  • If you roll 18 or higher, take temporary control of that hero and immediately take a turn with it. At the end of that turn, control of the chosen Hero returns to the player who controlled the Hero before the Operation. All Order Markers that were on the chosen Hero's card will stay on the card.

Okay, here's my take, since there was at least a little interest. I had to cut a lot of his powers in order to fit all the text onto the card. He's coming up a bit shorter than Drac, but not having the Flying or SS symbols should help too, right? Anyways, more design thoughts here;
Spoiler Alert!

I'm really interested to hear what @ALEXAN2507 (or anybody else with experience with MH) thinks of the design. It was really difficult to narrow down everything he does to ~20 lines of text.
If anyone is interested in getting into the series, here is all the videos in proper release order, and here is a guy analyzing it and filling in the (non-essential) off-youtube content.

I dig it. It's a pretty accurate representation of how he works in Marble Hornets. I definitely think make him a Tormentor so that he works with the other horror dudes personally. Also, I think you could translate his "coughing aura" thing as a debilitating power rather than an offensive one- say, all units within three spaces of him suffer a stat reduction. That would make it reasonably short to fit on the card.
I don't think he should have a direct attack option- he never does, after all. Instead, maybe consider having The Sickness deal an autowound after taking the turn with the temporarily controlled hero.

With these suggestions in mind I'm envisioning him as a weird "horror support" character who weakens opponent's nearby figures for the rest of your army to attack, and pits your opponent's figures against each other- since he really never (that I recall) attacks anyone himself

Old November 3rd, 2018, 06:21 PM

Oh, and have you considered renaming "Slender Stalker" to simply "The Slenderman"?

May as well reference his original name somewhere here

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy