Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old July 22nd, 2011, 08:53 PM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker
Re: Minecraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
I have not seen a single Slime. Ever. It makes me angry.
Dig deeper.

Sorry don't know what else to say. I always find them in deep cave near underground water.
Not all map chunks will generate slimes. I think there's a software out there that can tell you which chunks on your map will have them.
Old July 22nd, 2011, 09:48 PM

Corzan is surprisingly tart

Hello all

Quick update-the server has not been up lately because my Internet provider decided they hate me. So I'm actually writing this from my phone because the new providers have to do maintenance. The server will be back soon.

Also, while browsing the Minecraft forums at around 9, my twitter was open in the background. I suddenly got about 4 new tweets. They all announced a long-thought lost mod, the Aether mod, was now released. From start to finish, apparently this mod took 6 months to finish. Its basically an opposite to the Nether, with new mobs, blocks, tools, and items. There are also 3 unique bosses and dungeons with special items only obtainable from the dungeons. Read the post here for more info, as there's so many cool things I can't list them all. I urge everyone to download this mod. It adds around 8-10 hours of gameplay.

Kinda (sorta) taking a break from HSers. Check out Toraili, a group effort by me and I Hate Atlaga.

And if there's one thread I'll still post in, it's the Minecraft thread, here.

Last edited by Corzan; July 23rd, 2011 at 10:24 PM.
Old August 20th, 2011, 05:19 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...gXTMO1u7Wg_FAw
Old September 16th, 2011, 08:21 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Adventure Update Is Out!!!!!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old September 16th, 2011, 10:58 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

For some reason every since it went live I haven't been able to log in to get the update (keeps failing). What gives?

-insert signature here-
Old September 16th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
For some reason every since it went live I haven't been able to log in to get the update (keeps failing). What gives?
Not sure... I can log in just fine.

Glancing around the Minecraft forums, I didn't see any threads about it.
Old September 17th, 2011, 12:02 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I'm in. I downloaded the launcher again and now it works.

-insert signature here-
Old September 18th, 2011, 11:32 AM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

I've been looking at this game for a while and finally took the plunge yesterday. I can honestly say I've never played a more addictingly awesome video game. I had trouble the first night because I sheltered in a cave with a high ceiling. As it turns out, mobs can spawn on the ceiling. Then as I exited my home at dawn I came face-to-face with an Enderman! Just recently I went to get some sand and found some after a small trek through the woods and realized I could no longer find my cave. So it has been quite an adventure thus far. Still have yet to dig deep yet, but I'm gathering my supplies...
Old September 18th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Been playing it for a few weeks, took a spare computer and set up a server for me and my friends. Amazingly fun game! Any time someone asks I tell them "it's like Legos."
Old September 18th, 2011, 03:52 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Blood View Post
I've been looking at this game for a while and finally took the plunge yesterday. I can honestly say I've never played a more addictingly awesome video game. I had trouble the first night because I sheltered in a cave with a high ceiling. As it turns out, mobs can spawn on the ceiling. Then as I exited my home at dawn I came face-to-face with an Enderman! Just recently I went to get some sand and found some after a small trek through the woods and realized I could no longer find my cave. So it has been quite an adventure thus far. Still have yet to dig deep yet, but I'm gathering my supplies...

Addictingly awesome alliteration adequately applies to Minecraft.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old September 23rd, 2011, 10:06 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Joined minecraft the other day, and will be on the server under the UN "RJ88888888"

See you around!
Old October 2nd, 2011, 04:55 PM

SqueegeeLuigi9999 Woo who?

I love Minecraft!

1.9 prerelease is awesome!

Check out my custom cards! (Link in signature)

My YouTube channel
My Legend Of Zelda Custom CardsNEW CARDS!

Member, defeated by Xanth club. Join date July 30, 2011

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games