Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old July 10th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online HS How-to-play and Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Is there any way to see the revision histories of other player's games? I'm trying to learn how to set up better pods.
You have to have doc edit access to see revision history, so you'd have to get somebody with access to give you access.

Old July 10th, 2013, 10:36 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Is there any way to see the revision histories of other player's games? I'm trying to learn how to set up better pods.
You have to have doc edit access to see revision history, so you'd have to get somebody with access to give you access.
If you make a copy does it not copy the revision history?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 10th, 2013, 10:50 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
If you make a copy does it not copy the revision history?
No because that would be a new document.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old July 12th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

Can someone please help me set up a game of online scape I'm not good with Docs. Please pm me so we could set up a date. Thanks a lot,
Alex

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old July 29th, 2013, 09:29 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

ANNOUNCEMENT:

All VC Aquilla figures have been moved to the new VC Aquilla template.

Old September 25th, 2013, 09:29 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It would be great if some of the older seasons playoff brackets could get fully updated.
Old October 5th, 2013, 10:55 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online HS app: Feature Request and Change Log

Might I suggest a change to the OP? The problem is the clickable links for the app are outdated; yes, I know that there are notes that say it's outdated and to use v2, but we had some problems between me and Scytale, as I forgot to mention to use v2 and he just clicked on the v1 links. Just a suggestion to avoid this kind of problem for others.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; October 5th, 2013 at 11:08 AM.
Old October 5th, 2013, 11:00 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

It is kind of annoying to have the v1 links visible on the page--if you're just skimming for the links it's easy to copy the wrong one.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 5th, 2013, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Might I suggest a change to the how to play heroscape online thread? The problem is the clickable links for the app are outdated; yes, I know that there are notes that say it's outdated and to use v2, but we had some problems between me and Scytale, as I forgot to mention to use v2 and he just clicked on the v1 links. Just a suggestion to avoid this kind of problem for others.
What?!? I thought I had changed the links already there. In fact, I feel like I've done it twice already.

Anyway, doing that now...

Edit: I knew I'd changed it already! But I didn't change the second link, halfway down the page...

Edit 2: All references to the old app should now be gone.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; October 5th, 2013 at 11:08 AM.
Old October 5th, 2013, 03:42 PM

Finn is surprisingly tart

So.. Do I need to download all this google drive stuff or is there some way to save the little copy of the map with just google docs? I haven't been able to figure it out.

Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. -Euripides

My Awesome Trade List
Old October 5th, 2013, 04:03 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn View Post
So.. Do I need to download all this google drive stuff or is there some way to save the little copy of the map with just google docs? I haven't been able to figure it out.
No downloading occurs, you have to have a gmail account, and if playing in a tournament click on the links provided for your matches. You don't have to create your games if you're playing in a tournament. If needed you can ask one of the online team for help (or me), they (and I) will be glad to help you.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old October 5th, 2013, 10:05 PM

Finn is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn View Post
No downloading occurs, you have to have a gmail account, and if playing in a tournament click on the links provided for your matches. You don't have to create your games if you're playing in a tournament. If needed you can ask one of the online team for help (or me), they (and I) will be glad to help you.
Alright, cool. Thanks.

Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. -Euripides

My Awesome Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events