Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Who is the most broken?
the legionnaires, they can bond with almost every unit from einar, and even with some of the marros. plus their shield wall effect is way to strong. for 50 points, how could you pass these specials up? 8 3.85%
the 4th mass, 4 shots in one turn, and with your ability to boolster their attack up so high, for 70 pts they seem unbeatable 20 9.62%
if I had to choose, the 4th mass but none of these units are broken. 34 16.35%
if I had to choose, the legionnaires, but none of these units are broken. 13 6.25%
both of these units are equally broken. And are wwwaaayyyy too undercosted. 9 4.33%
neither are broken 124 59.62%
Voters: 208. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 12th, 2006, 11:21 AM

feekonea has disabled reputation
Which unit is more broken:the 4th mass or legionnaires?

Ive always wondered this about heroscape, and finally decieded to ask it. If the community was to pick wich unit would be the most broken between the roman legionnaires or the 4th massachuesetts line, who would it be?

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old July 12th, 2006, 11:24 AM

gorillanator has disabled reputation
I don't think either of these is that much broken but I said the Legionaires are the most because they do have many bonding capabilities and the 4th Mass. aren't perfect with only 6 range and low defense.

Violence is not the answer.

Make peace!
Old July 12th, 2006, 11:53 AM

Marsman has disabled reputation
No unit is broken. Some are just more versitile, easier to use, or may be more frequently used.

War is a series of catastrophes that results in a victory.
Old July 12th, 2006, 11:55 AM

Logan_Xavier has disabled reputation
^ What he said.

No vote for me.

Bulls: 49-33
Time to crush the Heat and advance to the second round!!
Old July 12th, 2006, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsman
No unit is broken. Some are just more versitile, easier to use, or may be more frequently used.
Agreed.

Make peace!
Old July 12th, 2006, 11:58 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
I'll take the legionaires any day I had them bonding with Venoc Warlord the other day creating havoc, while the Legionaires got me move+2 attack+1 & defence+2
Old July 12th, 2006, 12:00 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I agree in the above assessments. The 5th are tough but not broken and the RLs ability to bond is kinda cool, imo. They are still slow at a move of 4 so the shield wall gives them some survivability. Besides, the SW bonus dwindles quickly as the RLs fall.

Newb.
Old July 12th, 2006, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdtenor
I'll take the legionaires any day I had them bonding with Venoc Warlord the other day creating havoc, while the Legionaires got me move+2 attack+1 & defence+2
Why did the Legionaires get move+2 attack + 1 and defense +2?

Make peace!
Old July 12th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillanator
I don't think either of these is that much broken but I said the Legionaires are the most because they do have many bonding capabilities and the 4th Mass. aren't perfect with only 6 range and low defense.
Ya what he said!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old July 12th, 2006, 12:07 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I added an option... because I can do that.
Old July 12th, 2006, 12:10 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
gorillanator wrote
Quote:
Why did the Legionaires get move+2 attack + 1 and defense +2?
sorry it was glyphs since they only move 4 spaces I couln't backup Venoc Warlord so went for the glyphs
Old July 12th, 2006, 02:12 PM

feekonea has disabled reputation
wow, I cant believe most of you dont think that either the legionnaires or the minutemen are broken. I dont think any of you are willing to accept the fact that they are, or of course it could be just me. But in my games the minute men constantly take down over twice of their points and their team always wins. whenever I look across the board and see the 4th mass, I think "Sh*t I lost."

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units