Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old October 18th, 2018, 07:56 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscaper 101's bestiary

Page numbers aren't the same for everybody (I have about 50 posts per page, the default is much less). Do you mind tell me what I'm looking for?
Old October 18th, 2018, 08:01 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Page numbers aren't the same for everybody (I have about 50 posts per page, the default is much less). Do you mind tell me what I'm looking for?
I just bring the Guard synergies to you.

Classic Heroscape:

* Blastatrons
* Drow Chainfighter
* Dumutef Guard
* Granite Guardians
* Gurei-Oni
* Marrden Nagrubs
* Obsidian Guards
* Zettian Guards

Custom Heroscape:

* Crypt Guardian
* Tomb Skeletons
* Tomb Skeleton Archers
* Zettian Infantry
Old October 18th, 2018, 08:06 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

He'd probably work best with Crypt Guardians, then.
Old October 18th, 2018, 08:17 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Are Glads/Blasts still as top-tier now as they used to be?
Old October 18th, 2018, 08:28 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
He'd probably work best with Crypt Guardians, then.
Yes, you can roll 5 defense dice, but it will only effect only 1 army card. His Spirit can help those Guards that have 2 base defense.
Old October 18th, 2018, 08:47 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Are Glads/Blasts still as top-tier now as they used to be?
Kind of. I don't think they're played as often as they used to be, but I think they're still A-range.
Old October 18th, 2018, 09:06 PM

The Blastatrons roll less defense without Gilliam's Spirit. You may keep some Nagrubs alive just to be eaten by a Hivelord.
Old October 18th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Are you intending that if you place him on a common squad army card, it affects all the figures of that squad you control?
If I drafted him with 3 squads of Granite Guardians, when he dies, his boost would affect all remaining Guardians, correct?
Old October 18th, 2018, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Are you intending that if you place him on a common squad army card, it affects all the figures of that squad you control?
If I drafted him with 3 squads of Granite Guardians, when he dies, his boost would affect all remaining Guardians, correct?
His spirit can on any Unique or Common Army Card, the only restriction is the class be a Guard/s.
Old October 18th, 2018, 10:13 PM
Just A Head

Good, just wanted to check everyone is on the same page.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards