Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old January 5th, 2015, 12:02 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: HoSS Points & Rewards Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Are points awarded for designing maps and scenarios?
Yes, we have awarded points to the winners of our map/scenario design competitions in the past. The reward system is always up for revision if someone convinces us it needs a change.
Old January 7th, 2015, 05:45 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Are points awarded for designing maps and scenarios?
Yes, we have awarded points to the winners of our map/scenario design competitions in the past. The reward system is always up for revision if someone convinces us it needs a change.
Is there a map/scenario contest going on right now? Where are these contests posted?

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old January 7th, 2015, 05:56 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Not currently, but we are working on rebooting our Battlefields of Star Wars Scape (BoSS) effort, which will be a public group of people working on maps and scenarios. You are welcome to help out there if you are interested. Keep an eye on the HoloNet News Thread. We'll announce it there.
Old January 8th, 2015, 03:46 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Not currently, but we are working on rebooting our Battlefields of Star Wars Scape (BoSS) effort, which will be a public group of people working on maps and scenarios. You are welcome to help out there if you are interested. Keep an eye on the HoloNet News Thread. We'll announce it there.
Ok. Thanks!

My Customs
Old January 12th, 2015, 04:50 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Current Points: 10
Lifetime Points: 14
Spoiler Alert!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Last edited by Tai-Pan; July 31st, 2015 at 04:38 PM.
Old January 16th, 2015, 03:04 PM

Have you guys considered a list for the OP with all the playtesters names and HoSSRP, like C3V has?

My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; January 18th, 2015 at 02:03 PM.
Old January 18th, 2015, 01:27 PM

I've compiled one for ya. If you want it you can put it in the OP.
Spoiler Alert!

My Customs
Old January 20th, 2015, 09:28 AM

It's a good idea, but it's not something I want to maintain, since I'd have to update each time someone completes a test.

Quote:
Spoiler Alert!
Old January 20th, 2015, 03:02 PM

Quote:
It's a good idea, but it's not something I want to maintain, since I'd have to update each time someone completes a test.

Quote:
Spoiler Alert!
Good point.

My Customs
Old January 20th, 2015, 08:34 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A good alternative might be to simply link to each user's post, which would obviate the need for manual updating.
Old January 21st, 2015, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El T View Post
A good alternative might be to simply link to each user's post, which would obviate the need for manual updating.

You mean like what is already in the OP or are you talking about something else?
Old January 21st, 2015, 06:06 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by El T View Post

You mean like what is already in the OP or are you talking about something else?
Wow, I'm an idiot. That's what I get for hitting quick reply before actually checking the OP.

Last edited by El T; January 21st, 2015 at 06:07 PM. Reason: So yes, I was in fact talking about what's already there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape