Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old May 31st, 2018, 11:10 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: TrueMurray's Tourney Art

Yessss! About time you shared this amazingness with the rest of the community! I've got 3 out of 4 of the ones posted right now - gotta catch 'em all at some point!
I'm excited to see what you come up with next, my man!
Old May 31st, 2018, 02:24 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Yessss! About time you shared this amazingness with the rest of the community! I've got 3 out of 4 of the ones posted right now - gotta catch 'em all at some point!
Ill be down to the next tourney if I can help it. Cant wait to see what you come up with. I have some ideas as well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 1st, 2018, 09:36 AM

TrueMurray rolls all skulls baby! TrueMurray rolls all skulls baby! TrueMurray rolls all skulls baby! TrueMurray rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Ill be down to the next tourney if I can help it. Cant wait to see what you come up with. I have some ideas as well.
Well shoot if TREX and The Dewk want a new print I guess I need to come up with something then
Old June 1st, 2018, 09:57 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

A copy of one of your other scape ones would be awesome too.

Old December 19th, 2018, 10:46 PM

TrueMurray rolls all skulls baby! TrueMurray rolls all skulls baby! TrueMurray rolls all skulls baby! TrueMurray rolls all skulls baby!

Hey Dudes. Here are some kinda recent images I've made for the Utah Monthlies! First one is for the Esenwein Family and Hatamoto taro! I hope you all enjoy and I'll keep you posted on any new images!
Old December 19th, 2018, 11:37 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I was forunate enough to win both of these at tourneys...and now they’re in my game room...so freakin’ awesome.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 20th, 2018, 10:09 AM
"like" happy

They look great on your phone but are super impressive as a poster. I have been fortunate enough to get two of the many of these along with some smaller pieces of non HS stuff a few years ago.

Old December 20th, 2018, 10:37 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

It's great to see some more art. I'm particularly fond of the Hatamoto Taro one. He truly is the lynchpin of any successful army. Nice work!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction