Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old September 13th, 2020, 04:51 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

I don’t remember ever seeing so many draft picks on the field in Week 1 for the Ravens. The Browns, meanwhile, overhauled their staff over the offseason, and came back and played like the Browns.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 13th, 2020, 05:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

So it seems like they have a dial on the crowd noise in the NO game, along with someone whose' job it is to turn it up and down based on events on the field. I've for sure heard the crowd noise go up at the end of a big play, then go back down while in the huddle. It's been a real nice surprise after that horrible steady one tone track played throughout the Vikings game.
Old September 13th, 2020, 08:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Lions look Superbowl bound.
Old September 13th, 2020, 11:01 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

The Bears have a different idea about that

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 13th, 2020, 11:02 PM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunaks View Post
First Sunday of football tomorrow! Pretty clear who I'll be rooting for. Anyone else getting excited? It will be exciting to watch the NFL without the Patriots dynasty for the first time in my life but it looks like it's just being replaced with a Chiefs dynasty instead.
After what I saw from the Patriots I’m hoping the dynasty is far from over! I’m hoping that the pats made the right decision by letting Tom walk and I’m excited to see if Cam can continue to play as well as he did today! Should be a fun season regardless.

Lucace is a Tagawa Samurai...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old September 14th, 2020, 12:44 AM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

Yeah I have nothing against the Patriots besides that Super Bowl, it's Cam Newton that I can't stand.
Old September 14th, 2020, 10:20 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

The most exciting thing I saw outside of my own division yesterday was Arizona beating the 49ers. The NFC West is *fierce.* I expect, at the end of the year, the Rams/Hawks/9ers/Cardinals will be the gold standard for record-vs.-non-division-opponents. Which I think they did last year, also.

= =
Old September 14th, 2020, 10:47 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

The Bears have a different idea about that
Were you not planning on inviting us as guests? Only way the Lions are ever seeing the Superbowl is from the stands.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 14th, 2020, 11:20 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That game was sooo Lions.
I was up north and caught the end of the first half.
Was back in my vehicle around the end of the third and listened to the rest on my drive home.
It was surreal, because as a Lions fan you have experienced this so many times that you can just feel the inevitable loss building.

Really enjoyed listening to announcers get spoiled by terrible play.
One was something like "This is why you signed Phillip Rivers...(3 seconds later) and it's intercepted."

"Stafford loads, and throws, and yes... no, oh no, he dropped it, oh no..."
Old September 14th, 2020, 11:33 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I was laughing at the pundits who were picking us to win the North this year.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 14th, 2020, 11:51 AM

There is a local sports radio show that has been around for about five years.
The one host was fresh out of college when it started and he had so much hope for the Lions and the older hosts and producers would just chuckle at him.
He would often say "What happened in the past has nothing to do with this year's Lions."

Five years later, he has been fully Lion-ized and guaranteed they would lose the opener.
Old September 14th, 2020, 02:49 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

There's a local sports radio guy who has often said that "the hardest thing to do in sports is to stop losing." That's the Lions, though they are't the only ones.

Or, to put it in meme form:

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV