Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old March 25th, 2010, 05:03 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Earth Elemental

The Book of Earth Elemental
Champions of the Forgotten Realms – Collection D1 – "Fury of the Primordials"

Spoiler Alert!

If you cannot see the Army Card graphic, check Hasbro's Unit Page for stats and special powers, plus "character biography" and other non-game unit info.

Character Bio (from Truth's front-page description): Not only can the Earth Elemental burrow underground, and pop up in a new location, he also has an EARTH SLAM special attack that is a deadly disruption to a front line defense.

Synergy Benefits Received
Kurrok the Elementalist : Summon Elemental:
As an elemental, the Earth Elemental may be revived by Kurrok's SUMMON ELEMENTALS resurrection synergy.

Kurrok the Elementalist: Master of the Elements:
As an elemental, the Earth Elemental may benefit from Kurrok's MASTER OF THE ELEMENTS activation synergy.

Synergy Benefits Offered

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
Earth Elemental Pre-Release Discussion

Elemental Poll

Kurrok the Elementalist rampant speculation thread

D1 army ideas

Power Rankings

Jexik: Earth Elemental- Not bad if you aren't going heavy fire, funny when combined with Air, but water seems better than both. Don't bother without Kurrok. B-

OEAO: B-

Cleon: Tier 4 (165/208)

dok (VC inclusive): B-
Unit Strategy Review
- TBA

Last edited by superfrog; March 12th, 2019 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Kurrok has landed
Old March 25th, 2010, 05:10 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of the Earth Elemental

We played a game using the Earth, Water, and Fire Elementals. So far I think the Earth is the best. The water is helped out a lot by a ranged attack, but its tunneling power is to limited even with a lot of water. Searing heat is very hard roll, and the Fire Elemental won't stick around long enough to roll again. The Earth's tunneling ability allows it to gain height easily and single out a target. While he will fall to squads he can get a massive first strike against a hero.

Old March 25th, 2010, 05:25 PM

Carakki knows what's in an order marker Carakki knows what's in an order marker

Background to this post: Heroscape does not typically change the name of the same ability for different units.

I noticed something while reading UNDERGROUND MOVEMENT: it states that it cannot move more than 1 level above its height. Why not just say six levels above the base? I think it's so that the ability can be applied to any figure they choose without having to rename it - looks like we'll be getting another figure with UNDERGROUND MOVEMENT sometime.
Old March 25th, 2010, 05:47 PM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carakki View Post
looks like we'll be getting another figure with UNDERGROUND MOVEMENT sometime.
Or they just wanted to leave things open for that posibility.
Old March 25th, 2010, 06:04 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Please leave the Book for Rules Clarifications and tested strategy discussion so the good Revdyer won't have to spend so long cleaning up the Books. Thanks guys.

~Spite
Old March 25th, 2010, 06:26 PM

adbirk19 is surprisingly tart

good book and he will just look great. In an elemental and range army I can imagine the range making a dent in the front line and him going in with earth slam and taking out a couple figs.

stingers>everything else

Last edited by adbirk19; March 30th, 2010 at 08:44 PM.
Old March 25th, 2010, 06:45 PM

vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker

Call me crazy but I actually think I'll like this guy the best out of the elementals with the elementalist. I know everyone is all about the fire elemental but I think with the movement special these guys will be easy to set up, and because of this, they will probably have one of the easiest adjacency AoE's to set up than anything. In truth I'm excited about all the elementals but this guy catches my eye.

Dustin
Old April 1st, 2010, 10:16 AM

Cratos is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Although successfully Trample/Stomping 3 of these guys on one move with Tor-kul-na was really fun, it felt themematically wrong. I mean an Earth Elemental being stomped into the ground should just pop up somewhere else right ?
Old April 1st, 2010, 10:38 AM

mnguy12000 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cratos View Post
Although successfully Trample/Stomping 3 of these guys on one move with Tor-kul-na was really fun, it felt themematically wrong. I mean an Earth Elemental being stomped into the ground should just pop up somewhere else right ?

LOL that should have been another power! "When earth elemental gets stomped, place that figure 1 space away"

they are great though. good low cost unit that can get some good damamge and gain height very very quickly.
Old April 5th, 2010, 08:59 PM

Einar#1 Woo who?

Im sorry if this question has been asked but when the air element uses swirling vortex and the earth element uses it underground movement does it get stopped on the second tile or can it still move next to the air element?
Old April 5th, 2010, 09:05 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar#1 View Post
Im sorry if this question has been asked but when the air element uses swirling vortex and the earth element uses it underground movement does it get stopped on the second tile or can it still move next to the air element?
it does not get stopped. The figure is being placed next to the elemental it is not walking up to it. Think of it this way, when I mole is underground, can it feel the wind?

Also, other figures that do not directly move up to the elemental can bypass it's swirling vortex. Like Tul-Bak-Ra and his teleport, or any figure that is getting Teleported.
Old April 5th, 2010, 09:06 PM

Einar#1 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardris1287 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar#1 View Post
it does not get stopped. The figure is being placed next to the elemental it is not walking up to it. Think of it this way, when I mole is underground, can it feel the wind?
thanks when i was playing today my brother was throwing a fit because he said it couldn't do that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units