Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 18th, 2012, 07:36 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
C3G HeroSkype League!

Since I've been dubbed "Obi-Wan Scapemage", meesa thinks we need a HeroSkype League for C3G.

Using Griffin's HeroSkype Method, or Kinseth's GoogleScape Method, and Filthy's HeroSkype App, we can all play Superscape online. This league is a fun way to track your records and play your friends on a regular basis.

The league will have Seasons. A season consists of 8 weeks, then playoffs. After a season ends, a new season will begin. There is no limit to the amount of participants in the league. Each week you will be given an opponent and will have 1 week to play that opponent.

Before you play, make sure that both players have PMed their armies to me. Myself and my opponent for the current week will PM our armies to Griffin to avoid counter-armies. I will post all of the armies for each week in this thread.

Standings and pairings will be posted here. Season 1 has begun.

Participants for Season 1
1. Scapemage 0-2
2. Johnny 0-1
3. Griffin 1-0
4. Warlordofthewolves 1-0
5. BluhMe 1-1
6. Red Eyed Jedi 2-0

Master Figure Template

To Copy/Paste easily:
  • Open a new Google Document and the template you are copying from.
  • Select an image from the template that you would like to copy.
  • Click on the clipboard button, then "Copy to Web Clipboard"
  • In your new doc, click on the clipboard button, then select the shape you copied to paste it into the document.
Season 1 Formats
Spoiler Alert!

Matchups (You may play on any map you like)
Week 1
Scape vs. Griff
BluhMe vs. REJ
Johnny vs. WoTW

Armies
Spoiler Alert!

Week 2 Games due on Wednesday, February 22nd.
Scape vs. BluhMe
Griff vs. Johnny
REJ vs. WoTW

Armies
Spoiler Alert!

Week 3
Scape vs. Johnny
Griffin vs. REJ
BluhMe vs. WoTW

Armies
Spoiler Alert!

Week 4
Scape vs. REJ
Griff vs. WoTW
Johnny vs. BluhMe

Armies
Spoiler Alert!

Week 5
Scape vs. WoTW
Griffin vs. BluhMe
Johnny vs. REJ

Armies
Spoiler Alert!

Week 6
Scape vs. Griff
BluhMe vs. REJ
Johnny vs. WoTW

Armies
Spoiler Alert!

Week 7
Scape vs. BluhMe
Griff vs. Johnny
REJ vs. WoTW

Armies
Spoiler Alert!

Week 8
Scape vs. Johnny
Griffin vs. REJ
BluhMe vs. WoTW

Armies
Spoiler Alert!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; February 21st, 2012 at 03:17 PM.
Old January 18th, 2012, 02:09 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G HeroSkype League!

Interesting premise. Filthy's HderoSkype App really simplifies a lot of doing this. Filthy as in Filthy the Clown?

How long does it take to play a game of HeroSkype?
Old January 18th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Interesting premise. Filthy's HderoSkype App really simplifies a lot of doing this. Filthy as in Filthy the Clown?

How long does it take to play a game of HeroSkype?
Correct; games run from 50 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the army (Scatter-based abilities are going to add to the duration), communication software (some users prefer using voice chat, although chatting through the HeroSkype apps works smoothly enough), and general availability. So, it lasts a bit longer than a regular game...But not by much!

For a quick example, here is my collection of battle reports from the Online Tourney that is currently wrapping up: from it, you can get a sense of the log/chat mechanism, a preview of the real-time google doc that is used to move figures around between the players, and the time stamps for each round (also included in the log files).
Old January 18th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think I could probably give it a shot, assuming it's simple enough.
Old January 18th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Great. Sign me up please.
Old January 18th, 2012, 08:48 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

We'll get going once we have 8 players, but the more the merrier!

Old January 18th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I really wish I could commit to something like this! I just don't have the room to set up a Heroskype map, though, or much Scape time beyond what I use for playtesting. Maybe once I get a house in a couple of years!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 19th, 2012, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I really wish I could commit to something like this! I just don't have the room to set up a Heroskype map, though, or much Scape time beyond what I use for playtesting. Maybe once I get a house in a couple of years!
You don't actually have to set up a map at all, although it would help.

Old January 19th, 2012, 09:10 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Bobby Fisher doesn't have to set up a map, what's Bats' problem?
Old January 19th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If you buy enough castle sets, you could build your own house.
Old January 19th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh. I don't think I'd be able to follow the game without a physical map set up. <---- Not Bobby Fisher.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 19th, 2012, 11:16 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'd love to play, but I think I'd need a map, too. (Last I read through the online rules, you still needed a map)

Let me give another look at the rules, maybe I'll sign up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy