Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 9th, 2017, 12:25 AM

jesus20456 is surprisingly tart
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Hey, would anybody want to playtest my "New Gok-Sa" custom tomorrow? I could play after noon (pacific time).

Also, if you don't want to playtest some stupid custom some chump on the internet made, we could test one of yours or even just play a game (how novel).
Ill help you test if you help me test one of mine

jesus20456 is Gorillinator...
in the
Calderan Island...
Old February 10th, 2017, 11:55 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I am available for a game tonight. After 7pm central. Willing to play anything. Shoot me a PM if you're able to play and we'll get it set up for tonight.

Game found with jesus20456. 480 points classic only. Here is the game link:

jesus20456 v. kevindola

jesus20456 and I finished a really fun one

480 points
kd: Tul-Bak-Ra, Marro Drones x5, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan
jesus: Einar Imperium x2, Sacred Band x2, Marcus Gallus

I got 9 activations twice in the first round, but all I did was set up the Imperium to swoop in and start double attacking drones left and right. Jesus really used Marcus well to get the +1 attack for the Imperium in key spots. My drones were able to hit a couple of Imperium and Band and I tried to set up TBR.

A key situation happened late when TBR took 3 wounds and was able to teleport in some reinforcements who were way out of position, then on my turn I was able to activate all of my remaining 7 drones who rampaged through the rest of the Band.

The Imperium weren't done though killing Tul-Bak and most of the remaining drones.

Iskra cleaned up though! On her first turn she hit summons. They killed an Imperium and hit a Lethal Sting on Marcus. The Imperium knocked out one more Rechet, but I got the win with 2 Rechets, 1 Drones, and full health Iskra. Really interesting game.

Last edited by kevindola; February 10th, 2017 at 09:46 PM.
Old February 10th, 2017, 09:42 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I am still available for a game tonight. I probably can play if we get started in the next 3 hours (11pm central).

Edit: Got another game with 20456 in. TorKulNa stomped a lot of Warforged along the Marr Highway. Road kill warforged

Last edited by kevindola; February 11th, 2017 at 06:29 PM.
Old February 11th, 2017, 06:30 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available tonight for a game late. I will be avaialble to START a game between 9:30pm-midnight central

EDIT: No game found

Last edited by kevindola; February 12th, 2017 at 11:46 AM.
Old February 12th, 2017, 11:46 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available today from 4:30pm-10pm central today to play a game
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:52 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Already PMed KD, but I'd be up for a game anytime up until him and I play.
Old February 12th, 2017, 06:28 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

I'd play you right now @heroscaper2010 .... If you want!

H E R O S C A P E
Old February 12th, 2017, 07:17 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

@Scaperedude and I are starting a game in a few minutes. Come watch as Mezzos x2, Morgoloth, WoBs x2 and Garrett Burns (me) take on Warforged x3, Raelin, Krug, Marro Warriors, and Isamu (Scaperedude)!

Game Name:
58a0e24b2ef261486938699.html

Google Doc String
17Rm4luFpwRRrIWH66ec4dpPTGQNwACDeZqtiR8yEKfs
Old February 14th, 2017, 11:31 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey, if anybody wants to play a game with my New-Gok-Sa tomorrow around 5 pm PST shoot me a PM. Here's the card, if you're interested:
Spoiler Alert!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; February 15th, 2017 at 12:22 PM.
Old February 17th, 2017, 02:46 PM

jesus20456 is surprisingly tart

Anyone free for a game today some time around 4-10 pm pacific time?

jesus20456 is Gorillinator...
in the
Calderan Island...
Old February 17th, 2017, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus20456 View Post
Anyone free for a game today some time around 4-10 pm pacific time?
I can play at those times. I can message you more specifically later (around 2 your time)

To anyone else also: I can play from 6 EST to whenever I feel like tonight. Let me know if you're available!
Old February 20th, 2017, 09:25 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I am available tonight for a game. Just shoot me note and I'll set something up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events