Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old April 16th, 2021, 02:19 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
ScapeCon BADGE DEPOSITS

Hi All!

We will be signing the contract with the hotel on April 29th. When we sign, we need to put down the roughly $10,000 deposit, 15% of which is immediately non-refundable. As such, we need to start collecting money now.

Here's what we need from you:
(1) We need an initial deposit of $200 to save your spot on the "going" list.
(2) We will need the remaining $135 by July 1st.

How do I pay?
(1) PM me (OEAO) and I will give you my PayPal address.
(2) Pay with GIFT (FRIENDS AND FAMILY/Person you trust), NOT for goods and services.
(3) PLEASE INCLUDE THE NAME OF EACH PERSON YOU'RE PAYING FOR IN THE PAYPAL MESSAGE. IE, if you're paying me $600, tell me the three people that that $600 covers.

We hope to see you all in Indy this summer!!!
Mike

Last edited by OEAO; May 2nd, 2021 at 08:46 PM.
Old April 16th, 2021, 03:42 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!
Re: ScapeCon BADGE DEPOSITS

Further to the above from OEAO:
I will be signing an agreement on 4/29 which will provide a hotel block of 20 rooms (5 kings, 15 double queens for Wed. thru Sun.) at $129 plus tax. You will need to reserve rooms by 6/28 through our block, or the rooms will be released from the block, and you may have to pay more after that date. Rooms are fully refundable if canceled by at least 48 hours (it may actually be only 24 hours, I'll confirm that and let you know) before the start of your stay. We have no minimum number of rooms that our block must purchase, so you are free to stay wherever you want.
I will be signing a credit card authorization and the contract on 4/29 which legally allows the hotel to charge my credit card for the deposit with specific time periods over the next 90 days wherein the amount of the non-refundable portion increases.
Old April 16th, 2021, 04:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Is that the hotel on Stanstead road?
You can book rooms on Orbitz there for $129.
I see someone snagged up the suite already.
Old April 16th, 2021, 04:26 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Yes, it's the one on Stansted Rd! I'm going to update the op with the address.

For group rates, they don't take into consideration other discounts (and we talked them down from higher to get to the $129).
Old April 16th, 2021, 05:44 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@OEAO I can pay with PayPal, but any chance you can set up a Venmo (owned by eBay) or CashApp (owned by Square) as I think people prefer those now.
Old April 16th, 2021, 05:48 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

We're going to keep it as just PayPal for a number of reasons (convenience and transparency being the main two).
Old April 16th, 2021, 07:31 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Yeah, I actually found a room there for $125 at one point. However, the rack rate for that weekend is $159, and after they sell a limited number of reduced rate rooms, the rate goes up. He started at $139 for a block of rooms, and he agreed to drop to $129 and hold that rate for us until 30 days before the Con.
If anyone finds it cheaper than 129, feel free to book it. It doesn't benefit our group if you book through our block or not.
Retlaw, says he lives 5 minutes away, we can all crash with him.
Old April 17th, 2021, 02:53 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

If you pay your first deposit by the 27th, you will receive three extra-exclusive ScapeCon alt-art cards: 4th Mass, 10th Reg, and Axegrinders!!!

And to those of you who have already paid... THANK YOU! We should be able to hit the required number, but we need people to commit. Unfortunately, this isn't a local tourney or GenCon where it really doesn't matter if people wait until the last minute to commit. We're fronting half of the $10K deposit ourselves, but we can't front the whole thing. It needs to be financially viable.

Last edited by OEAO; April 17th, 2021 at 03:23 PM.
Old April 18th, 2021, 07:52 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Maybe tag all those who have confirmed? May help the deposits come in a little quicker since it’s just 1 week till the deadline.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 18th, 2021, 08:02 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Maybe tag all those who have confirmed? May help the deposits come in a little quicker since it’s just 1 week till the deadline.
Most have already received my PayPal information; just waiting for them to send. The OP has the list of attendees who have paid their first deposit.

Edit: The home page announcement should be going up soon, and I'm recording another CoV episode tomorrow. Keep spreading the word everyone!!
Old April 18th, 2021, 09:21 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
Retlaw, says he lives 5 minutes away, we can all crash with him.
Don't have many extra beds. Guess people could pitch a tents out back - not that you'd get much sleep with FedEx planes coming and going all night.
Old April 19th, 2021, 07:34 PM

I know there are guys waiting to commit as they want to see how many others are attending. Please, if you are planning on attending, make your deposit so we get some of the fence sitters to commit. Let's Scape in July!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon