Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 22nd, 2007, 03:16 AM

obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker
HeroScape Video Game?

Is there any possibility, or any interest, in a HeroScape videogame in Hasbro's future? I'm sure this subject has been brought up before among fans of this site. If so, sorry for the repetition. I think the idea has a lot of potential. The game can begin with one or two players (or three or four, depending on the scenario) starting off with a minimum sized army, and eventually earning more and more squads and heros with each new success. Elite characters, or certain unique heros can be unlocked after so many successful levels. Profiles could be created to save progress. The game could include different landscapes from the boardgame (or from fans creations) and maybe even include a "build your own battlefield" setting. It could be played as both basic and master levels. It would be a gamer's dream. While nothing could ever replace the board game (nor would I want it to), it just seems like a natural extension to the game. Your thoughts?
Old December 22nd, 2007, 03:17 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I am doing everything i can not to get banned
Old December 22nd, 2007, 03:32 AM

obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker
Meaning What?
Old December 22nd, 2007, 08:07 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidianguard
Meaning What?
Meaning, to my understanding, he thinks your idea is not a good one and longs to tell you so but doesn't know how to do so in a way that won't violate any rules.
Old December 22nd, 2007, 08:14 AM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Meaning What?
Meaning, to my understanding, he thinks your idea is not a good one and longs to tell you so but doesn't know how to do so in a way that won't violate any rules.

That and there are 3 or four other threads about this already....

is your friend.
Old December 22nd, 2007, 08:14 AM

Oh, well then. I'll keep my musings to myself from now on.

Back from the dead
Old December 22nd, 2007, 09:47 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Oh, well then. I'll keep my musings to myself from now on.
Don't pout. We just want you to be a bit proactive.

Are you new to forums in general? If so, you will learn. If not, then you should know better!
Old December 22nd, 2007, 10:15 AM

I am very new (started on December 4th). I did run a search on the home page before I posted anything, but it only gave me old articles (not old postings). I see now that a search for forum topics can be run from the forum page. Sorry to have wasted everyone's time. I have been soundly chastised and will not do it again. As for proactive, when I have a spare couple of months, I'll make sure to read every old forum before posting again.

I really meant for my original posting to serve more as a testament to the quality of available downloads offered by this community. Between army builders, calculators, and landscape generators that are already available, it would be nice to see it compiled into a game.

Back from the dead
Old December 22nd, 2007, 10:30 AM
has been BANNED

Quote:
I am very new (started on December 4th). I did run a search on the home page before I posted anything, but it only gave me old articles (not old postings). I see now that a search for forum topics can be run from the forum page. Sorry to have wasted everyone's time. I have been soundly chastised and will not do it again. As for proactive, when I have a spare couple of months, I'll make sure to read every old forum before posting again.

I really meant for my original posting to serve more as a testament to the quality of available downloads offered by this community. Between army builders, calculators, and landscape generators that are already available, it would be nice to see it compiled into a game.

You are forgiven...

If you find the other HS video game threads you can see what I think about them.

To make you feel a little better your concept is very cool and thought out but not for HS.
Old December 22nd, 2007, 02:02 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: HeroScape Video Game?

Quote:
Is there any possibility, or any interest, in a HeroScape videogame in Hasbro's future? I'm sure this subject has been brought up before among fans of this site. If so, sorry for the repetition. I think the idea has a lot of potential. The game can begin with one or two players (or three or four, depending on the scenario) starting off with a minimum sized army, and eventually earning more and more squads and heros with each new success. Elite characters, or certain unique heros can be unlocked after so many successful levels. Profiles could be created to save progress. The game could include different landscapes from the boardgame (or from fans creations) and maybe even include a "build your own battlefield" setting. It could be played as both basic and master levels. It would be a gamer's dream. While nothing could ever replace the board game (nor would I want it to), it just seems like a natural extension to the game. Your thoughts?
It's called Fire Emblem.

That's my favorite video game series, and it's very similar to HS. (Especially the new one, which I've heard has something similar to height advantage)

I have a thread in the other games section about FE.
Old December 22nd, 2007, 07:40 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker
i d like a HEROSCAPE GAME WITH FIRE emblem game paly(change squads though) and a custom hero you know make your own. Also i would like it on the Nintendo ds i like the idea of te stluy to move units. I would also like a fire emblem gme on ds anyone know if anything has been anounced in that way?
Old December 23rd, 2007, 01:57 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
plus an exclusiv figur for the boardgame or badass 5 diffrent editions with five diferent new heros

hasbro should get a try, ok when a expansion comes out after the game, it will be not in the ds cannot download updates like other consoles.

but with an map editor, army editor and stuff it would be handy+ a capain oor story mode, wifi matches.

in other way an other bad hasbro video game, no! not to heroscape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion