Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 23rd, 2007, 07:25 PM

Silver1327 has disabled reputation
Events

I'm new here and I'm wondering even though I know it's over what Events are held at Gen Con for Heroscape? And what are the specific rules for it?
Old August 23rd, 2007, 07:50 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver1327
I'm new here and I'm wondering even though I know it's over what Events are held at Gen Con for Heroscape? And what are the specific rules for it?
Did you bother looking in the Events section?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion