Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old January 15th, 2020, 04:16 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilla View Post
I could have sworn I saw a Union Jack card somewhere on Heroscapers... now I can't seem to find it. Was I hallucinating?
Check out the HelmAverse, under "Patriots and Partners".

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 15th, 2020, 05:29 PM

vanilla is surprisingly tart

Awesome. Thanks a lot!
Old January 31st, 2020, 04:58 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is there any chance this could be updated with new C3V/SOV stuff?
Old February 10th, 2020, 10:21 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarant View Post
Is there any chance this could be updated with new C3V/SOV stuff?
I've been waiting for that too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 6th, 2020, 03:01 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

After printing every C3G card off of here, I noticed that a handful of cards get randomly "squished" for lack of a better word. It's random between time released and Artist, anyone else experience this? I can post a list of all the squished cards if that helps.

Old March 7th, 2020, 08:03 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
After printing every C3G card off of here, I noticed that a handful of cards get randomly "squished" for lack of a better word. It's random between time released and Artist, anyone else experience this? I can post a list of all the squished cards if that helps.

Do you think it happened to all cards on certain pages you printed or is specific cards?

What I mean using this tool you put 3 to a page, & when one is "squished" are all 3 on that page squished? or did it happen that 1 or 2 out of the 3 were squished & at least one was the correct dimensions?

EDIT: Scratch that. Given the example I can see that it would be specific ones. I can see from the file that Spoiler has a extra white space at the top & bottom of the image. Thus when the tool tells it that the image should be only Y big it has to shrink it to fit.
@japes you should ask @Xorlof (X2) to run a quick script to get the dimensions of each file so you can identify those with this issue that will need to be fixed.

Last edited by A3n; March 7th, 2020 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Investigation identified the issue
Old March 7th, 2020, 01:20 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

They were all random on different sheets for the most part. Several of the sheets of Glyphs had 2-3 squished Glyphs. Can provide a list of cards like that if that helps us fix it.
Old March 7th, 2020, 01:36 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
They were all random on different sheets for the most part. Several of the sheets of Glyphs had 2-3 squished Glyphs. Can provide a list of cards like that if that helps us fix it.
If you could try the same cards in different locations to verify it always happens with certain cards it would be useful as well

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 7th, 2020, 01:58 PM
Tickle Pickle

I mean that requires me to print again which is difficult cause I don’t have a printer at home. It’s subtle enough that it’s hard to tell until I cut them out and go to stack them up.
Old March 7th, 2020, 02:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I've noticed that not all my cards are the same size and I've been using the X-2 for a long time now. I figured it was just something to do with the program settings at Office Depot when they opened the file to print it.
Old March 7th, 2020, 03:02 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, I've noticed that not all my cards are the same size and I've been using the X-2 for a long time now. I figured it was just something to do with the program settings at Office Depot when they opened the file to print it.
That shouldn’t affect it. It’s either the PNGs are actually the wrong size or the pdf maker here is doing something strange.
Old March 7th, 2020, 03:02 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I mean that requires me to print again which is difficult cause I don’t have a printer at home. It’s subtle enough that it’s hard to tell until I cut them out and go to stack them up.
I was thinking you could print to pdf but if it’s that subtle I guess it wouldn’t help.

I have noticed in the past that some of the older cards were smaller. When I had to update those I recreated then

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software