Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 13th, 2006, 02:34 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Transcripts of email to Hasbro/and now WOTC

Ok, so I'm making a thread, but I'm keeping it on perma lock. It will be a repository for full transcripts of email exchanges to Hasbro Customer Service. This is intended to help people see the communication lines.

It is also to pull over items from HSHQ that may otherwise not have a solid home here but I would like to see.

If you have a message that you would like added here, or see one posted on the forums that is not here, please PM me with the message or a link to the post and I will copy it over to here, crediting the source.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's