Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 18th, 2021, 06:39 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Workshop

I'll be honest. I didn't really pay attention to the SA there so I get your concern there. Though if their only ranged attack is the 3 attack Special I'm probably not using it much anyway. I'd be more tempted to drop the SA all together and just give them full range all the time.

Or maybe just reduce their range for the normal to like 3 or something similar to the Ultron Drones that way they can have a SA to use when needed.

You are pretty much at max capacity for text there so you'd need to remove something before adding anything FWIW.

Normal
Range 3 Attack 4

Special
Range 6 attack 3
Old May 18th, 2021, 06:54 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

FYI, Houseparty Protocol currently stacks with itself since these dudes are uncommon.

Like you cant get more than 4 turns at once becuase only one of them can have its 'instead of taking a turn' trigger at any given time, but each Iron Legion you draft gives you a separate House Party Protocol that can be used.

So like you draft 3 of them, you can House Party 3 times a game.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 18th, 2021, 07:15 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
FYI, Houseparty Protocol currently stacks with itself since these dudes are uncommon.

Like you cant get more than 4 turns at once becuase only one of them can have its 'instead of taking a turn' trigger at any given time, but each Iron Legion you draft gives you a separate House Party Protocol that can be used.

So like you draft 3 of them, you can House Party 3 times a game.
that's not the intent. How can we fix that.
Old May 18th, 2021, 08:04 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

'After using this special power, no figures you control may use the House Party Protocol special power for the rest of the game'

Or something like that is probably what I'd do.

My Etsy Store
Old September 3rd, 2021, 10:49 AM
A Man of Taste

@Ericth74
Old October 11th, 2021, 05:49 PM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

I think an MCU Vision needs to be done, and he's got a nice looking mini:

VISION
N/A

ANDROID
UNIQUE HERO
AVENGER
VALIANT
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 6
MOVE: 5
RANGE: 4
ATTACK: 5
DEFENSE: 5

MIND GEM CONTROL
Start the game with the Glyph of Infinity: Mind Gem on this card. Vision cannot lose this glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed.

DENSITY CONTROL
Vision can move through all figures, Fortress Walls, and obstacles, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Vision cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or special powers that require clear sight. Vision may not be moved by any special power on an opponent's Army Card.

ULTRON DEFIANCE 4
Whenever Vision is chosen for Ultron’s Program Transmission 20 special power, you may add or subtract 4 to the 20-sided die roll.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

https://52f4e29a8321344e30ae-0f55c91...es/1070131.jpg
Old October 11th, 2021, 05:57 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool draft!

Vision is tricky because while he has the Mind Stone (and I definitely think he should bring it into the game to have some interplay with Infinity Quest Thanos), he doesn't really seem to have any of the powers that our C3G Mind Gem conveys. (Mental Shield, maybe?)

The fact that Mind Gem hands out anti-mind control as its base power (but also doesn't work to stop Program Transmission due to how that power works almost makes me wonder if you could combine those two powers into a single thing?
Quote:
SON OF ULTRON
Start the game with the Glyph of Infinity: Mind Gem on this card. Vision cannot lose this glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed. Whenever Vision or a figure adjacent to Vision would be chosen for Ultron's Program Transmission special power, if the Mind Gem is on this card, you may add or subtract 4 from the roll.
Old October 11th, 2021, 06:18 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Kinda a bummer that MCU Mind Stone is a different color than the comic's Mind Gem. He will forever be an un-matching fashion disaster.

Personally I think calling out a specific power on an Ultron that isn't even his Ultron (and I'd say the power isn't likely to be on an MCU Ultron given he doesn't... assimilate fleshy people he hits with lasers or whatever it is C3G Ultron is doing) is a bit of a stretch.

But I think it's a mistake for the other Ultron tie-in cards to call out that special power specifically anyway, instead of just working when an Ultron rolls D-20s at them in general.

--

Right now the card feels like it's pretty much exclusively an Ultron support piece. Which feels wrong given he didn't even have a 'minion of Ultron' phase like regular Vision. Like resisting one power on one card is basically meaningless and nothing else he does is terribly exciting... so it seems his number one play is just as a hard to hit backup server for Ultron? Not really something I'd be super excited for.

My Etsy Store
Old October 11th, 2021, 07:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Did Vision actually do anything in the MCU?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 11th, 2021, 08:47 PM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Cool draft!

Vision is tricky because while he has the Mind Stone (and I definitely think he should bring it into the game to have some interplay with Infinity Quest Thanos), he doesn't really seem to have any of the powers that our C3G Mind Gem conveys. (Mental Shield, maybe?)

The fact that Mind Gem hands out anti-mind control as its base power (but also doesn't work to stop Program Transmission due to how that power works almost makes me wonder if you could combine those two powers into a single thing?
Quote:
SON OF ULTRON
Start the game with the Glyph of Infinity: Mind Gem on this card. Vision cannot lose this glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed. Whenever Vision or a figure adjacent to Vision would be chosen for Ultron's Program Transmission special power, if the Mind Gem is on this card, you may add or subtract 4 from the roll.

Vision can only lose the Mind Stone if he is destroyed (like the movies show). so saying "if he has the glyph on his card" is kinda not needed. But I find the idea of combining the two powers more efficient.
Old October 11th, 2021, 08:50 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Arachnid View Post
Vision can only lose the Mind Stone if he is destroyed (like the movies show). so saying "if he has the glyph on his card" is kinda not needed. But I find the idea of combining the two powers more efficient.
He can still pass the Glyph, which may be the best play for him if he has an ally who wants Infinity Gems. I almost want to add a line that says if loses the Mind Gem he's immediately destroyed, but that may seem unfair with figures who can steal Glyphs like Ant-Man.
Old October 11th, 2021, 08:50 PM

We could also try:

POWER TITLE
Start the game with the Glyph of Infinity: Mind Gem on this card. Vision cannot lose this glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed. If Vision is ever chosen for a special power that requires a 20-sided die roll from the opponent, you may add or subtract 4 from the roll.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy