Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old January 26th, 2009, 06:52 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Tom's Marvel Map Thread (Added Marvel Mansion 1/13/09)

If not using the mansion is a problem move the start zones closer to the mansion and farther from the statues.

-Vitm

PS: Next time there is and EPAS event bring that drones army again I want to see what would've happened if I chose the sentinels.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old February 8th, 2009, 10:22 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Added Axis Chemical Company to first post. As always, comments are welcome.

Old February 9th, 2009, 09:39 AM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

Cool map! I do have one suggestion though; line of sight blockers. I'm not sure what the range of any of the Marvel figures are but if any of them have something that is high they almost don't have to leave the start zone to attack the figures in the opposite start zone(a Vydar army would have a field day with that). I think adding a few more chemical holding tanks or scaffolding will go a long way. Maybe add some broken road or pile of debris near the ruptured tank as a sight blocker.
Old February 9th, 2009, 09:58 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Wow, never noticed this thread before. These are some great maps, and you've convinced me it's possible to build good Marvel maps with only one FotA set. Great job!
Old February 16th, 2009, 05:22 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus View Post
Cool map! I do have one suggestion though; line of sight blockers. I'm not sure what the range of any of the Marvel figures are but if any of them have something that is high they almost don't have to leave the start zone to attack the figures in the opposite start zone(a Vydar army would have a field day with that). I think adding a few more chemical holding tanks or scaffolding will go a long way. Maybe add some broken road or pile of debris near the ruptured tank as a sight blocker.
Or he can use the RttFF trees that he didn't use.

-Vitm

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old February 16th, 2009, 09:04 PM

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar is the man View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus View Post
Or he can use the RttFF trees that he didn't use.

-Vitm
Thanks for the comments guys. I didn't add the trees because the map is supposed to be set indoors. I know the swamp terrain may make that hard to see, but there isn't enough concrete/road to do a big enough floor. I used the raised road in the middle to put a tanker truck on that also helps block line of sight, but have no way of including that in the PDF.
Old February 25th, 2009, 04:43 AM

chickenwalker9000 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

The marvel mansion map is awesome but I dont have the castle set to build it any ideas.

Last edited by chickenwalker9000; February 25th, 2009 at 05:08 AM.
Old March 22nd, 2009, 08:10 PM

Chickenwalker, see peteparker's marvel map thread and check out Secret Lab 3.0. It's one of my favorates.

Tom, the toxic chemicals rule is really good. But to make things more interesting add pete's shove special attack(see above link).

-Vitm

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old May 23rd, 2009, 10:04 PM

elf326 is surprisingly tart

Great maps! Skirmish Underneath the Park is INSANELY cool! +rep
Old July 29th, 2009, 01:12 PM

elf326 is surprisingly tart

I built Skirmish Under the Park:

Thank You for building this map, Tom!
Old July 30th, 2009, 11:22 AM

Glad you are enjoying it elf326! Thanks.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 06:01 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

These maps look AWESOME, & have a real Marvelesque look to them. I only wish I had the tiles to make them.

Keep them coming.

Cheers (& +rep)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios