Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old October 22nd, 2008, 08:34 PM

Utgarsrage is surprisingly tart
Cincinnati HSers get together, October 25th

What: HS Tourney and general get together

When: October 25th 2:00 PM til whenever

Where: My home in Cincinnati

Who: Game Day is sponsred by myself and Superflytnt

Why: A day of Hsing, Tourney Prizes and FREE Beer silly!!!

How: Simply PM for my number and I'll give you directions

This is an open invite to any registered site member, we're gonna have a prize table, pizza and beer. At this point we have around 6 people attending. I have enough table space to have 3 tourney style boards, after the tourney we are gonna play a massive 3,000 pointer. Tourney rules are 500 points no customs, no Marvel and no proxies. You may also wanna bring a second 1,000 point army for the massive siege game(4 FotA,3RttFF and 4 RotV) If extra figures are needed you can use mine.

If you would like to attend, just shoot me a PM.

Good Trades with: Rudyvalentine X2, omgitsjihad, Jim, dredd Stev, Yikes, Temp. Nerd, Syvaris the ruler, southwest ninja, Nerdcorerocks, Ensignoftheunit, Einar Gen., Mossman, MuttLo, Ted_Danson
Old October 22nd, 2008, 09:14 PM

greenless is surprisingly tart
Re: Cincinnati HSers get together, October 25th

Sounds like a Good time. I would be there if i didnt have a ton of work to do on my car before it gets cold! Maybe if you give a little more notice next time since Cincy is Quite the road trip i kinda gotta plan for it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers