Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 8th, 2014, 12:11 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Jesse Chambers (now Tyler as she is married to Rick Tyler) is the daughter of Johnny Chambers and Libby Lawrence, formerly married. They met as members of the All-Star Squadron in their time as Johnny Quick and Liberty Belle. After World War II both went into retirement for awhile to raise their daughter and become "regular" folks. When Johnny started his company Quickstart, Libby first seperated from him and then divorced him because they were growing apart. It is about this time that Jesse first exhibits any powers, when she recites her dad's speed formula (which is later found to tie directly to the Speed Force) and can exhibit the powers of Superspeed and Flight that he also has (though he only exhibits flight occasionally). She is estranged from her mother and takes the costumed identity of Jesse Quick to honor her father. During a show down with Zoom, she loans her powers to Wally West via her mantra and for a time she is powerless and goes about the business of running her father's company. Meanwhile, her mother has begun heroing again with the JSA, but during the events of Infinite Crisis finds herself powerless. Believing her powers come from the ringing of the Liberty Bell, she travels to Philadelphia to try and restore them but is unsuccessful. As villains bear down on her, she is rescued by the JSA and mother and daughter are reconciled and reunited. About this time, we get the "One Year Later" storyline from DC and Jesse has now taken on the powers of her mother in addition to those of her father and now calls herself Liberty Belle. As Liberty Belle, she has all the powers of her mother and father.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 8th, 2014, 09:36 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds like she has Super Speed, Super Strength, and Flying in both incarnations.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 8th, 2014, 06:24 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sounds like she has Super Speed, Super Strength, and Flying in both incarnations.
Jesse Quick had no Super Strength, Liberty Belle has it all.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old January 8th, 2014, 06:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Gotcha. Thanks for the distinction. Sounds like they both could fly, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old January 8th, 2014, 06:33 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Yes, and use the Superspeed. Though usually, because of the circles she runs in (pun intended - Flash and allies, Hourman powered up), she tends to run instead of flying. I might consider a tweak to her that could be a restricted Superspeed, could be used for her and her father and grant boost to movement only when running. Would make for some interesting strategic choices: run and move 4 extra or fly and not worry about terrain. I'd call it 3X2(9YZ)4A.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old January 8th, 2014, 08:32 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Yes, and use the Superspeed. Though usually, because of the circles she runs in (pun intended - Flash and allies, Hourman powered up), she tends to run instead of flying. I might consider a tweak to her that could be a restricted Superspeed, could be used for her and her father and grant boost to movement only when running. Would make for some interesting strategic choices: run and move 4 extra or fly and not worry about terrain. I'd call it 3X2(9YZ)4A.
My only question is: 3X2(9YZ)4A?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old January 8th, 2014, 08:34 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Quote:
Quote:
It's the formula she uses to become Jessie Quick. (Yes, if you're thinking she's a weird character, you're using the same thinking I am.)

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old January 8th, 2014, 08:48 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Quote:
Quote:
It's the formula she uses to become Jessie Quick. (Yes, if you're thinking she's a weird character, you're using the same thinking I am.)
That definitely helps...

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old January 9th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
That's actually already achievable by using the generic "Superspeed" special power:

SUPERSPEED
Jesse Quick may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop her movement when entering water spaces. After taking a turn with Jesse Quick, if Jesse Quick did not use the Flying special power this turn, Jesse Quick may move up to an additional 4 spaces.

Superspeed already requires listing another power that restricts it, so it'd be easy to adjust it to Flying.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 9th, 2014, 01:41 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Quote:
That's actually already achievable by using the generic "Superspeed" special power:

SUPERSPEED
Jesse Quick may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop her movement when entering water spaces. After taking a turn with Jesse Quick, if Jesse Quick did not use the Flying special power this turn, Jesse Quick may move up to an additional 4 spaces.

Superspeed already requires listing another power that restricts it, so it'd be easy to adjust it to Flying.
True, but usually its an attack. I think that could work, but the idea of using a power based off of the Quick's speed formula/mantra really appealed to me.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old January 13th, 2014, 09:15 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I thought I would throw Anderson back in the blender before the next round.
Spoiler Alert!

I am thinking about something like this for EoD.

ENEMY OF DEATH
After moving and before attacking with Judge Anderson you may choose one adjacent Undead figure to be affected by Enemy of Death. Immediately after attacking if the chosen figure has been destroyed or has only one Life remaining, you may destroy Judge Anderson and remove the chosen Undead figure from the game.

It could also be worded so that anytime an adjacent Undead figure is destroyed wou can destroy Anderson to remove the figure, though that restricts its use to just JD, Grundy, and GG. I like this version as it is possible to use it to some degree against any Undead figure.

I have considered dropping the power entirely. It fits theme but is a little niche. Any chance of allowing Anderson to have Telepathic Solidarity?
I know there was an anti-dual classed sentiment before, is that still the case?

Let me know.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 13th, 2014, 09:42 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

perhaps give her a +1 to attack and/or defense against undead and incorporate it into the power you already have.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy