Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old September 29th, 2022, 09:50 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Long Island, NY, Heroscape!

Sherman Davies mentioned a "game day" rather than the usual Islandscape Tournament. Which do you have in mind? I'm interested as usual. A store in Nassau rather than Suffolk is always better for us NYC folks who have to travel in by rail!

We continue to play our monthly games on Wednesday afternoons here in Brooklyn Heights, as we have for the last 14 years, and always have an open invitation for guests. I could also set up a Scape Saturday here if there is interest in that.
Old September 30th, 2022, 08:55 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Sundays are possible for me, please keep me posted!
Old October 22nd, 2022, 08:01 PM

mdarrell100 is surprisingly tart

I've since moved off Long Island but happy to see there's some activity in this thread. My close friend is the owner of Legendary Realms Games in Lindenhurst and I'd be happy to help coordinate an event through him. Please reach out if you have any ideas and I can get in touch.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 06:18 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdarrell100 View Post
I've since moved off Long Island but happy to see there's some activity in this thread. My close friend is the owner of Legendary Realms Games in Lindenhurst and I'd be happy to help coordinate an event through him. Please reach out if you have any ideas and I can get in touch.
Thanks for the offer! @Grishnakh , @The_X_Marker , @Taeblewalker , @IshMEL , @chas - any particular Sundays work well for you guys? (Any other Long Island/NYC 'Scapers are welcome too, naturally.)
Old October 23rd, 2022, 07:59 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Due to health issues, I won't be traveling out there anytime soon. But I'll stay in the loop.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 08:35 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am good for any Sunday. When we settle on one, I'll call Legendary Realms to make sure they have table space for us.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old October 23rd, 2022, 09:15 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I should be free any Sunday.

Old October 23rd, 2022, 11:16 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh, I'd love to join in on this! I won't be able to come on the 30th, but I should be free any Sunday after that.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old October 24th, 2022, 12:19 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrasherDarkrai View Post
Oh, I'd love to join in on this! I won't be able to come on the 30th, but I should be free any Sunday after that.
I didn't realize how close you live to us. It would be great to finally meet you!

Old October 24th, 2022, 10:14 AM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrasherDarkrai View Post
I didn't realize how close you live to us. It would be great to finally meet you!
Taeblewalker! How long has it been since we were working on Unit Strategy Review guides? Great to see you!

At the time I was posting here more regularly, I didn't live that close; I was living upstate, so it was slightly too impractical for me to take a trip into the city for various reasons I won't get into here. Right now, though, I'm actually getting my PhD in the city, so it's a lot more practical (if still somewhat time-consuming) for me to make the trip to Long Island. It'd be wonderful to finally get to meet you in person, as well as play a game with the New York City/Long Island crew!

Old October 24th, 2022, 11:35 AM

TD,

Tablewalker and several others play here monthly at my place in Brooklyn Heights, if you are interested. We've been Scaping together for 14 years! You can click on my signature line to see what we're up to.

Chas
Old October 24th, 2022, 01:45 PM

I would absolutely be interested! I'll send you and Taeblewalker a PM (since I noted on the thread that Taeblewalker is planning the next game you guys are playing).

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers