Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Notices

Old October 19th, 2022, 03:10 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 0] Pod 0 (Main Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Here is a central thread for Pod 0. This thread contains information on the team, links to each unit it in the Pod, and any other voting or discussion related to the Pod as a whole.

The team for this Pod is:

@NecroBlade
@Pumpkin_King
@Astroking112
@All Your Pie
@flameslayer93
@capsocrates

The units for this Pod are:

>Pillar of Hár (Crypolith) x3 (Destructible Object)
>Ozuul (Eldrazi Ruiner)
>Tetsuo Tyrell (Jace, Investigator)
>Honored Soul-Guides (Lantern Geists) (squad of 2)
>Velnesh Alphas (Leyline Phantoms) (squad of 3)
>Glyph of Healing
>Glyph of Knowledge
>Glyph of Recall
>Glyph of Movement
>Glyph of Power
>Glyph of Toughness
I get the distinct sense this roster is outdated... ?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 21st, 2022, 04:33 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

So are there really 8 people on this one design team?

--
--
--

--
Old October 22nd, 2022, 10:35 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
So are there really 8 people on this one design team?
PumpkinKing and AllYourPie have officially left the project.

Flameslayer hasn't officially left but also hasn't been active in months.
Old October 22nd, 2022, 03:23 PM

So we should probably get that OP updated with their departures and your addition.

@flameslayer please step down if you don't intend to be active with the project. I'm sure we won't hesitate to vote you back in when you have time and energy to commit to the project. If that time is now then disregard my message and go reply to the posts I've made in the other Pod 0 threads

--
--
--

--
Old October 23rd, 2022, 01:35 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good call. @NecroBlade if you could update the OP with the current Pod Members when you get a chance that would be helpful.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 02:40 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Not a problem. I'm officially stepping down. Things just haven't gotten better regarding work:life balance. All the best to you guys.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Not a problem. I'm officially stepping down. Things just haven't gotten better regarding work:life balance. All the best to you guys.
I have been there before and will someday be there again I'm sure. Come back whenever you're able!

--
--
--

--
Old October 23rd, 2022, 03:42 PM

Quote:
It's been a joy to work with you flameslayer. I hope you know that you're always welcome to drop by and leave a comment anytime, and as Caps said if you find yourself with more time in the future we'd be happy to have you back as an official member of the project.

Thanks for all the work you've done to get us this far, and thank you from me personally for being so welcoming as I was just beginning to contribute more regularly to the site as I got involved with AotV.
Old October 24th, 2022, 06:57 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
And maybe blueberry wine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:
It's been a joy to work with you flameslayer. I hope you know that you're always welcome to drop by and leave a comment anytime, and as Caps said if you find yourself with more time in the future we'd be happy to have you back as an official member of the project.

Thanks for all the work you've done to get us this far, and thank you from me personally for being so welcoming as I was just beginning to contribute more regularly to the site as I got involved with AotV.
It was my pleasure to do what I could both for the project, and to make new site members feel welcomed. I hope that this next chapter in @LoveElemental 's and my life will be filled with much the same joy this game has brought us over the years.

Cheers.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs