Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 19th, 2012, 09:15 PM

Nemesis_ is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Is this a legit site?

So after not playing scape for a long time. I got it out and started playing it again. I didn't remember how fun it was especially with a few friends. I tried to get on the Hasbro Heroscape site and then found out that it got discontinued, so sad :'( . So i found this site that has some pretty good deals like $12 for the arch kyrie fortress. Its http://www.greatshop.info/index.php?k=heroscape&c=all

has anyone else ever gotten stuff from here?

thx
Old March 19th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: Is this a legit site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis_ View Post
So after not playing scape for a long time. I got it out and started playing it again. I didn't remember how fun it was especially with a few friends. I tried to get on the Hasbro Heroscape site and then found out that it got discontinued, so sad :'( . So i found this site that has some pretty good deals like $12 for the arch kyrie fortress. Its http://www.greatshop.info/index.php?k=heroscape&c=all

has anyone else ever gotten stuff from here?

thx
It looks pretty sketchy. Pop-ups, and such. I'd make a small purchase first, if you were going to, and even if it works out fine, be wary ever afterwards.

And Welcome to the Site!
Old March 19th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

It would be better to go to Amazon, they have them for around the same price.

EDIT: Welcome to the site, and Heroscape in general!
Old March 19th, 2012, 09:55 PM

FuriousMufasa is surprisingly tart

Yeah you could find similar prices on the less sketchy sites such as Auggies Games or Miniature Market. If your looking for getting the Fortress or complete waves.
Old March 20th, 2012, 12:16 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the site and back to the game. Check Links to all Heroscape Websites and Online Stores for 30 better sites to buy from.
Old April 30th, 2012, 08:02 PM

Nemesis_ is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Welcome to the site and back to the game. Check Links to all Heroscape Websites and Online Stores for 30 better sites to buy from.

this site is on that list
Old March 20th, 2012, 07:01 AM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

It appears to be part of amazon. When you check out at Great shop it leads to your amazon cart...

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old June 20th, 2012, 12:22 AM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Then it is legit. Problem solved.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales