Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old June 30th, 2007, 10:36 AM

kilo71 has disabled reputation
Custom repaints (Please post some of Syvarris)

Hello i was looking through here and didn't see to much of Syvarris. But here is my repaint of him.

Please note this is my first repaint so don't expect to much .
Old June 30th, 2007, 10:57 AM

ariealaviator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
For your first repaint you already look like a pro. Very nice job on this. I hope to see some more from you.

It's back and stronger than ever. Check out my Einar vs. Utgar Chapter 2
Old June 30th, 2007, 11:18 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Very cool, I take it by your title you wanted to see soem more...let me see here...

[img]
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h287/Skyknightsalbum/Shadrick003.jpg[/img]

Heres a few I did
Old June 30th, 2007, 11:20 AM

Thank you very much. I read your war forum and that was very well done i give it two thumbs up . And those are very good skyknight. I look forward to more.
Old June 30th, 2007, 11:28 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
I'm digging the black, green, and silver, Kilo - nice job!
Old June 30th, 2007, 11:45 AM

Thank you. I would just like to point out (and it is hard to tell) the colors are only black and gold (they were the only colors I could find) lol.
Old June 30th, 2007, 11:46 AM

ariealaviator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Thanks for reading it kilo. I've been trying to get more people to read it lately.

It's back and stronger than ever. Check out my Einar vs. Utgar Chapter 2
Old July 5th, 2007, 01:50 AM

Hi everyone I'm back and I custom painted another Syvarris and added an Ullar symbol to there capes. Heere are the pictures . If you would like to get a Valkerie General symbol sticker (as senn in this post) ask 4525paintball for them.

P.S. The Repainted Syvarris is just the one i did before but the ccolors are inverted.
Old July 21st, 2007, 09:53 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Syvarris (R) Aubrien BowMaster, (R) Dark Elf Archer
Old July 25th, 2007, 08:14 PM

treeafodo has disabled reputation
SWEET! that is awesome for your first repaint
Old July 30th, 2007, 12:47 PM

Hello recently i made a custom with 4525paintball we used Realin, The Tarn Viking with the round shield to make a Realin with no wings, a shield and, a sword for a weapon. also i am working on a Jandar Syvarris his background story is.

After a long battle between Ullar's forces and Utgar's forces. A scout squad was sent by Jandar to retrieve any fallen or, wounded Ullar warriors. One of the warriors they found was Syvvaris who after being healed asked how to repay Jandar for his kindness. All that was asked of him was to lead one battle for Jandar then to return to Ullar.

I don't know how well this will work out but I was wondering if someone could help with making a card for him. Usually this is no problem for me but i just can't think straight right now (recent tragedies in the family).
Old August 3rd, 2007, 10:44 PM

I recently started repainting a couple of my Izumi Samurai. So far my repaints have yielded; Ichigo (from Bleach),Inu Yasha (from InuYasha) and a samurai for the following Valkyrie generals; Utgar, Ullar, Jandar, and Einar.

I will post the pictures soon. (Dead batteries in the camera.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions