Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old October 31st, 2020, 01:44 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Marvel Cinematic Universe Workshop

MCU WORKSHOP

@Mythic requested it, and he gets it. Thought it might be fun to brainstorm up some takes for some of the characters in the MCU that vary more distinctly from their comic counterparts or don't even have direct comic counterparts. Some examples;
  • Spider-Man
  • Star-Lord
  • Falcon
  • Black Panther
  • Loki
I thought it might be fun to do kind of a topic of the week thing, where we take a look at one character at a time and build up an idea of what we might want that character to look like, before moving onto another one.

It's also worth looking into what, if any, comic history the characters have. I know there have been quite a few prequel mini-comics for the various movies, so I'd assume a fair amount of the characters at least have something. If not, it might be worth discussing a little rule-bending.
Old October 31st, 2020, 01:45 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Workshop

If everyone's okay with it, I figured it would probably be fun to start off with Spider-Man. The Tom Holland Spidey is obviously more of a rookie, so I think it would make sense to go Swing Line over the more powerful Web Swing. I might actually eschew a Spidey-Sense power on this one to focus more on some sort of StarkTech defensive ability. Then maybe some sort of modular webbing ability to represent all the crazy options Tony shoves into his suit? I'm thinking along the lines of the PS4 games, where he has electrical webbing, impact webbing, and other gadgets.

Might even be worth splitting him into 2 takes, 1 with the Stark armor and 1 with the more low-tech homemade suit. But I feel like Hasbro Spidey already covers that kind of rookie homemade feel pretty well.
Old October 31st, 2020, 02:23 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Love it! Thanks for doing this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Might even be worth splitting him into 2 takes, 1 with the Stark armor and 1 with the more low-tech homemade suit. But I feel like Hasbro Spidey already covers that kind of rookie homemade feel pretty well.
I like that...even more for other characters who grow/change over the course of the movies. Iron Man from the first movie is very different from IM of End Game.
Old October 31st, 2020, 02:24 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Swing Line
Stark Industries Ordinance
Some mild boost for winning initiative to make him like Avenger Iron Man (who's basically an MCU card)
Old October 31st, 2020, 04:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The win initiative hook seems like a smart idea. We could have him reference a classic movie scene and base an attack plan off that for the team to execute.
Old October 31st, 2020, 05:12 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Great idea for a thread. More MCU takes on heroes would be something I’d love to see.

I’m pretty happy with Hasbro Spidey as the inexperienced Spidey, but I think the Iron Suit Spidey has a lot of potential. I like the initiative win idea. Add some sort of “activate kill mode” power where he can roll for some autowounds.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 11:24 AM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

I have to go back to the MCU wiki a lot to remember who did what and when: https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fand...iki/Spider-Man

The Spidey of Civil War relied very heavily on his web shooters to handle the other Avengers, so I think a new version of a web special would be good... something a little different than the original Web Special and the 250pt Spidey's Web Slinger.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 01:39 PM
Just A Head

Combining the ideas, what about something like this?
Quote:
"YOU GUYS EVER SEE THAT REALLY OLD MOVIE?"
If you win initiative, immediately place 3 white Webbing Markers on this card, and you may immediately move Spider-Man with his Swing Line special power. If Spider-Man moves adjacent to or over a Unique Hero with this move, you may place a Webbing Marker from this card on that figure's card. Before another figure with your Webbing Marker on its card moves, that player must roll the 20-sided die. If that player rolls 1-12, that figure may not move. If that player rolls 13 or higher, remove all your Webbing Markers from that card. There may never be more than 3 Webbing Markers on this card.
So he can Empire Strikes Back a bunch of enemies before the round, then have Tony swoop in and blast them.
Old November 3rd, 2020, 12:01 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That's a really cool power.
Old November 3rd, 2020, 12:51 PM

Wow. Impressive.

Does having more than 1 webbing marker on another figure increase the chance they can't move...or do you roll once for each marker?

For reference.

Old November 5th, 2020, 09:41 AM
Just A Head

Ha, we just had the same question with Spider-Boy. Almost makes me wonder if we need to update Ben Reily. The attention is that the enemy rolls once, no matter how many markers get placed.
Old November 6th, 2020, 12:41 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I imagine the Children of Thanos would be a pretty powerful team, and I wonder what the point total would be for an army of them + Thanos (Infinity Quest). I know they are different between the films and 616, and of course I'd prefer the comic cards first.
I just really want Ebony Maw.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy