Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old October 14th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Master Win Chiu Woo

Look at the top post on this page for a link.
Old November 4th, 2013, 03:54 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I was lucky to get my hand on a Master Win Chiu Woo a week ago !

On the french forum, someone said there exist only 50 or so on this figure, because it was given to the first 50 at comic con 2007; but I didn't find any evidence supporting this statement.
Searching this forum, I found there was a giveaway of 40 of them on this site (here)
Does any one have info on the number of official Master Win Chiu Woo that exist, with source ?
Old January 13th, 2014, 04:23 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
I was lucky to get my hand on a Master Win Chiu Woo a week ago !

On the french forum, someone said there exist only 50 or so on this figure, because it was given to the first 50 at comic con 2007; but I didn't find any evidence supporting this statement.
Searching this forum, I found there was a giveaway of 40 of them on this site (here)
Does any one have info on the number of official Master Win Chiu Woo that exist, with source ?
That is a good find. To answer your question, I don't have any real number, but I would estimate at least a couple hundred, if not three hundred or more. Like you said, 40 were given away here, and then at that time you could find about 10 or more a week on Ebay during the convention, and easily find 4-5 every week for at least 2 months later. If there were only 50 in circulation, then my two Woos would be 4% of the supply, and I highly doubt that this is true.

Again, good find...congratulations.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old April 6th, 2015, 06:55 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Master Win Chiu Woo
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 21st, 2017, 05:11 PM

Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker

Just bumping to let people know that Win Chiu Woo's card is no longer visible and I doubt Menchy will be the one to fix it as he hasn't been online in 6 years.
Old July 21st, 2017, 09:08 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The image for his Army Card is still in the Gallery:
Spoiler Alert!

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old July 21st, 2017, 11:41 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Thanks guys; I updated OP.

Pos rep to you both

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old January 9th, 2018, 12:30 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

This guy should be much better now that C3V has released four new monk heroes, one of which will let you take a turn with Woo and another hero or the Shaolin Monks.

He already seemed fairly solid before with his 4/4 Attack and Defense and Master's Assault, but being able to more efficiently use Order Markers on him should greatly increase his viability, especially since he can now either keep up with his monks or be paired with another solid hero.
Old August 10th, 2018, 04:44 AM

Nikkomon Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname View Post
Does a high resolution front and back scan exist for Woo?

Samuel Brown and Agent Skahen both have awesome scans that are .pdf and are 1610x1528. All I can seem to find for Woo are tiny pixelated .jpg's.

If it doesn't exist, whomever would bring it into existence would be awarded 1 internets and be loved, admired and adored by 'Scapers throughout the universe.

Ditto this guy. I just repainted a monk to look like Woo. I could really use HQ card with front and back.

. . . says Nikko
Old August 10th, 2018, 08:16 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkomon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by noname View Post
Does a high resolution front and back scan exist for Woo?

Samuel Brown and Agent Skahen both have awesome scans that are .pdf and are 1610x1528. All I can seem to find for Woo are tiny pixelated .jpg's.

If it doesn't exist, whomever would bring it into existence would be awarded 1 internets and be loved, admired and adored by 'Scapers throughout the universe.

Ditto this guy. I just repainted a monk to look like Woo. I could really use HQ card with front and back.
Check out my signature. He should be there along with almost every other card.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units