Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 28th, 2010, 10:53 PM

Rajj is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Selling RotV figure sets and SotM NIB

Hiya. I have a bunch of sets of RotV figures with cards still new in the white and clear plastic, never removed. Before I send it all off to Auggie's, I figured I'd offer it here for those who didn't get them before they went out of print. Figure 20 something a piece as they add to 21.50 in credit at Auggie's. Including the two ruins.

I also have 8x NIB SotM. Figure 25 each.

Ideally if you are in the North NJ / Westchester / Stamford area, then shipping can be foregone.
Old December 9th, 2010, 11:13 AM

Rajj is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Selling RotV figure sets and SotM NIB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajj View Post
Hiya. I have a bunch of sets of RotV figures with cards still new in the white and clear plastic, never removed. Before I send it all off to Auggie's, I figured I'd offer it here for those who didn't get them before they went out of print. Figure 20 something a piece as they add to 21.50 in credit at Auggie's. Including the two ruins.

I also have 8x NIB SotM. Figure 25 each.

Ideally if you are in the North NJ / Westchester / Stamford area, then shipping can be foregone.
Last call.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales