Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old December 8th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: C3V Public Announcements - C3V MOOOVING INTO THE HOLIDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post

Don't break your arms patting yourselves on the back, fellas. You're part way there.

Anyone who takes one of Zaphod's posts at face value has not been paying careful enough attention...
Since it's the 8th, and we've got nothing, we were clearly off the mark. Twelve Days of Christmas is clearly a reference, though perhaps not to the exact numerical value of the days of December. Rather, the hints could refer to the actual Twelve Days of Christmas, from December 25 to January 6. Which would mean, from the hints:

MARCHING INTO DECEMBER- 12 Drummers Drumming = 12th Day of Christmas, or January 11th
THE PIED PIPERS OF HEROSCAPE- 11 Pipers Piping = January 10th
LEAPING INTO THE HOLIDAY SEASON- 10 Lords a Leaping = January 9th
DANCING TO A DIFFERENT BEAT- 9 Ladies Dancing = January 8th
MOOOVING INTO THE HOLIDAYS- 8 Maids a Milking = January 7th
IS NOT AN UGLY DUCKLING- 7 Swans a Swimming = January 6th
GIVING GOOSEBUMPS- 6 Geese a Laying- January 5th
STAYING GOLDEN- 5 Gold Rings- January 4th
CALLING FOR A HAPPY HOLIDAYS- 4 Colly Birds- January 3rd
WISHES JOYEUX NOEL TO HEROSCAPERS- No Bloody Idea

Considering the fact that our initial assumption about actual numerical dates was evidently false, I'm grasping at straws.
Old December 8th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Announcements - C3V - JOYEUX NOEL TO HEROSCAP

SoA, it's a countdown. Joyeux is French, as in Three French Hens. They are counting down the days until their release (I think).

~vegie, who is still allowed to speculate because he is not in the Sanctum yet
Old December 8th, 2012, 10:56 AM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3V Public Announcements - C3V - PEACE ON EARTH...

Well, Peace on Earth corresponds to Two Turtle Doves (a symbol of peace).
Old December 8th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: C3V Public Announcements - C3V - JOYEUX NOEL TO HEROSCAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
SoA, it's a countdown. Joyeux is French, as in Three French Hens. They are counting down the days until their release (I think).

~vegie, who is still allowed to speculate because he is not in the Sanctum yet
EDIT: My mistake.

~SoA, who did point out that he was grasping at straws.

Last edited by Son of Arathorn; December 8th, 2012 at 11:55 AM.
Old December 8th, 2012, 11:14 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think we still have one more day as according to the countdown we're on day 11, but that's just me.
Old December 9th, 2012, 10:58 AM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3V Public Announcements - C3V THE PIED PIPERS OF FANSCA

I still think this post by Z is what we're looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Seriously, would I give hints in my comments...that would be like opening gifts a week before Christmas.
In it, he references "hints in comments" and then goes on to give a precise date, concluding with a winky face.

*important parts bolded.
Old December 9th, 2012, 11:03 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

You should not believe everything I write, for what I write may be fiction.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 9th, 2012, 10:24 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
You should not believe everything I write, for what I write may be fiction.
Ooh, this is tricky... not sure what this one means... bios?

Also, "Picking the fruit" corresponds to "And a partridge in a pear tree"
Old December 9th, 2012, 10:45 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V Public Announcements - C3V - PICKING THE FRUIT

I bet this is what C3V is thinking about us right now: "Is it supposed to be stupid?" (Zim, Invader Zim The Nightmare Begins). What I'm guessing tomorrow will bring is bios for all the C3V units, I do wish it had been units if I'm right about the bios though. So I'm now eagerly awaiting tomorrow morning.
Old December 9th, 2012, 11:12 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

You know you're a nerd when the idea of unit bios is even more exciting than actual units.
Old December 9th, 2012, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
You know you're a nerd when the idea of unit bios is even more exciting than actual units.
Bro, this is the fan site of a discontinued miniatures game.
Old December 10th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

The C3V has made it to the FRONT PAGE!

Happy holidays to everyone, and we hope you enjoy the 12 Bios of Christmas!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs