Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Do you think there will be a new master set?
No 18 28.57%
Yes 45 71.43%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 19th, 2009, 11:30 AM

Nathify is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Will there be a new master set?

I'm sorry if there have been threads like this, I know it's not very likely but do you think there might be another master set coming?

P.S. And remember, It doesn't hurt to have some hope.

Last edited by Nathify; January 19th, 2009 at 11:36 AM.
Old January 19th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Will there be a new master set?

A redundant thread with a binary poll. Oh, the joy.
Old January 19th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ummm...no. I mean, yes! No, no....I'm so confused!

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old January 19th, 2009, 12:50 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

What makes a good master set?

-insert signature here-
Old January 19th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Give him a break guys. At least he is trying to participate in the conversation, unlike some of those other people who come here to spam to their hearts content or untill their busted.

Personally, I think that we might just be lucky enough to see a new Master set a Gencon this year, but that is just my opinion.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old January 19th, 2009, 01:51 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
Give him a break guys. At least he is trying to participate in the conversation, unlike some of those other people who come here to spam to their hearts content or untill their busted.

Personally, I think that we might just be lucky enough to see a new Master set a Gencon this year, but that is just my opinion.
I agree. Have hope!!!!

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old January 19th, 2009, 02:04 PM

SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker

I'll cast a symbolic vote for "maybe," and add a token, "I really hope so."

"If winning doesn't matter, why keep score?"

Special Thanks to: stay_golden_PONYBOY, Browncoat, Onacara, King's Knight, Grishnakh, and Kenjib

Good Traders: capnfrank, heroscaper314, R˙chean
Old January 19th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
<snip>
To say you hope to see something when there is no evidence to support it, what you really mean is you wish you will see such.
Old January 19th, 2009, 02:38 PM

bmad costs too much!

I dont know there might be a new master set and i hope there is but i dont think there will be.
Old January 19th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

I have it on a good source that there will be a Master Set released in 2009. The voices in my head said so.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old January 19th, 2009, 02:49 PM

Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker

I would really love it if there were a third MS. However, it is looking increasingly less likely that there will be one.

GENERATION 26:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Old January 19th, 2009, 03:33 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
I have it on a good source that there will be a Master Set released in 2009. The voices in my head said so.
I wish the voices in my head were that reliable...

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion