Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 24th, 2008, 08:22 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
K-Mart Clearance

Checked out one of my local K-Marts tonight and found all the Marvel sets on the clearance rack. Though I guess at the moment clearance means a markdown from $25 to $22.

Keep an eye out.

-insert signature here-
Old August 25th, 2008, 11:58 AM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: K-Mart Clearance

I guess my two local K-Marts have the same pricing levels for Marvel (wasn't the case for RotV), as I just found a bunch more at the 'clearance' price of $22.

-insert signature here-
Old August 25th, 2008, 03:41 PM

ZtruK has disabled reputation

K-Mart near me (victor NY) had 2x Agents/Glads on Clear for $6 each.
Old August 25th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Kmart still has Marvell Scape for $26 on Clearance (sure) here.
What gets me is that they had 5 Nikita packs that I have not been able to find anywhere in the store after they did the reset. I'm thinking they can't all have sold that fast, but maybe I'm wrong....

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old August 25th, 2008, 05:41 PM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

I've actually gotten something positive out of all the left over Nakitas on clearance at Kmart. I bought 3 of them at the one in town and gave them to my nephews who play. Then i found out yesterday that they took them to the huge walmart where they live and walmart let them swap them for other heroscape figures that they wanted.

So i guess if your strapped on cash you can always exchange them for ones you cant normally afford.

Just don't clog up places with those damn Nakitas :P

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.
Old August 25th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worseley View Post
I've actually gotten something positive out of all the left over Nakitas on clearance at Kmart. I bought 3 of them at the one in town and gave them to my nephews who play. Then i found out yesterday that they took them to the huge walmart where they live and walmart let them swap them for other heroscape figures that they wanted.

So i guess if your strapped on cash you can always exchange them for ones you cant normally afford.

This is considered very dishonest here....

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old August 25th, 2008, 06:04 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
I guess my two local K-Marts have the same pricing levels for Marvel (wasn't the case for RotV), as I just found a bunch more at the 'clearance' price of $22.
They've actually been at that (unadvertised) price for months. I almost jumped a few weeks ago when they had an additional 20% off clearance but one near me has so many on the shelves that I can hold out for a while longer yet.
Old August 25th, 2008, 06:19 PM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worseley View Post

This is considered very dishonest here....
Yeah i agree its not something that i would personally do. I'm far more of a hoarder anyways on things. everything will be valuable eventually... even those nakitas

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.
Old August 25th, 2008, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
They've actually been at that (unadvertised) price for months. I almost jumped a few weeks ago when they had an additional 20% off clearance but one near me has so many on the shelves that I can hold out for a while longer yet.
Yeah, I'm going to check once a week now that I know. I imagine they'll want most of the clearance section cleared out before the holidays, so I imagine they'll start to decline soon.

-insert signature here-
Old August 27th, 2008, 10:49 AM

Golanin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Just posting to tell at the lexington, ky kmart they put marvel on the clearance aisle as well, still about 25-26 tho, found a wave 4 figure set for about $5 though.
Old August 27th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Bless you guys for speaking up.

Stopped by my Kmart on the way home from work last night and got an almost complete Wave 4 for only $6 each! Great deal. Again, thanks for this thread!
Old August 27th, 2008, 11:34 AM

I have a feeling that there may be a wave pack or two at one of the two stores near me, but when I was in there checking out the Marvel prices looking for those waves was like a needle in a haystack. Anything that is packaged in a blister pack was just thrown on a shelf haphazardly, and there were literally hundreds of blisters. Just wasn't worth it to sift thru all the debris.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales