Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old July 25th, 2006, 11:53 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
These are good....I think you show how point values can be realistic for super-heroes. Nice work.
Old July 25th, 2006, 01:25 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Doc Savage has to post his BPRD customs! Lobster Johnson and Hellboy - we need a little paranormalscape again.
Have you not seen my thread? Really? I will put these here as well............ But check out my regular thread (see my sig)

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old July 25th, 2006, 04:07 PM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widigo
Quote:
Originally Posted by robaula
You have no one around to play Widigo? Where do you live, out in the stix?
Valhalla, all we do here is terrain. No I do not have opponents, I am not that active, and I live in ...

I'll PM you the rest keeps the mystery going.

Widigo, he who dwellls in nowherevill.
I am beginning to think Widigo is one of the Major Powers in Valhalla, he is so secretive... my bets on Utgar.... or maybe a new, unfound entity, Widigar...
Old July 30th, 2006, 12:32 PM

capfan has disabled reputation
These are pretty cool. I am interested in seeing the rest, especially the Avengers. Lets hear some more about these objects and object rules also.
Old July 30th, 2006, 04:32 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
These are good....I think you show how point values can be realistic for super-heroes. Nice work.
uhhhh... they don't work with standard Heroscape at ALL.

I dig these superheroes, allskulls, because they are on a DIFFERENT power level than standard HS.

But if they are meant to work with standard HS, than some of these are more broken than the worst offednders amongst OzmanStrange's supers (if you ever saw/heard of those, they were known for being overpowered in relation to standard HS).

Captain Britain and Professor X alone are amazingly broken units that will guarantee a win against the same size force. I couldn;t look at all of them, but some of them have similar problems.

On the big plus side, I liked the creativity of them, and they hearken back to a time when anything was possible in HS. Kind of a wide-eyed HS custom project - I like seeing the,.
And some of the characters chosen were really neat to see.

And let me say - Shadowcat is a very creative set of powers-
I like those ideas a lot.
Old July 30th, 2006, 04:34 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Kickin off the Heroic Custom Section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
OK We see that there are Marvel units that are going to hit the public in '07. We, as a community, have ALREADY created many Comic Heroes on our own. Lets post them here and discuss them. I wonder how close our creations will be compared to what we see officially released!!
So - are we supposed to put them all in this one thread, or should creators have another, seperate thread in this forum for their supers creations?

Personally, I think it's a bit odd for creators to have a normal custom units thread for HS, and then make another thread in here for other HS customs..
Old July 30th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Really creative and nicely done Supers here. Their points are all screwy and don't mix them with Heroscape classic, but very nice and what a collection!!!
Old July 31st, 2006, 07:47 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
uhhhh... they don't work with standard Heroscape at ALL.

I dig these superheroes, allskulls, because they are on a DIFFERENT power level than standard HS.

But if they are meant to work with standard HS, than some of these are more broken than the worst offednders amongst OzmanStrange's supers (if you ever saw/heard of those, they were known for being overpowered in relation to standard HS).

Captain Britain and Professor X alone are amazingly broken units that will guarantee a win against the same size force. I couldn;t look at all of them, but some of them have similar problems.

On the big plus side, I liked the creativity of them, and they hearken back to a time when anything was possible in HS. Kind of a wide-eyed HS custom project - I like seeing the,.

And let me say - Shadowcat is a very creative set of powers-
I like those ideas a lot.
I didn't say the units would work in the game. I said the point values were realistic....what I meant was that he has point-costed them about where I think they should come in, relative to each other and other "Classic" units. The units power levels do need a little bit of work to fit into those point values well.
Old July 31st, 2006, 08:26 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:

Yes, these are meant to be played separate from CHS. We played a few games mixed and the supers proved to be game breaking. But when played strictly supers the balance works out quite nicely.

I have a 500 point Superman that has held his own against multiple supers a few times. That is what I like about this attack/defend and turn marker system as opposed to clix. Plus the custom capabilities are more broad and a lot simpler at the same time.

Quote:
Yeah, I was very wide-eyed. Just transitioning from Clix to Scape and not knowing any of the Valhalla storyline, I wanted to bring myfavorite characters to the board. Now I'm digging Valhalla, but with Marvel Legends coming, I look forward to revisiting the comic customs.
Old July 31st, 2006, 08:46 PM

I would still like to see more...
Old August 1st, 2006, 04:43 AM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!

(There is more but I am having trouble uploading.)

Old August 1st, 2006, 09:17 AM

I like them. You have got to have a Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man. What are these object rules you mention on the cards? Thanks for the posts, very creative.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations