Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 2nd, 2019, 04:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

The personality comment was related to the card that recently was in testing with the BH power, it it's a strictly BH related deal at all just something that could be used by any future card including a new BH if that BH could qualify for the personalities used. If we a character with the BH power starts moving through an official design thread, I'm sure someone will ask about the personality options for that character with it in mind if he isn't already released to the public. The synergy is pretty light though so not something that needs to have a design built around, but a nice little bonus when it can be achieved.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 04:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If you look through my BH designs you may get a hint.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 09:01 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

About Spike's Jeet Kune Do power. Fitting with his character, he should have the stated option to choose not to deliver the hits. There are times he plays with his bounty heads. Come to think of it, bounty head should be in the wording of the power for his card to fit the show.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 10:14 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
About Spike's Jeet Kune Do power. Fitting with his character, he should have the stated option to choose not to deliver the hits. There are times he plays with his bounty heads. Come to think of it, bounty head should be in the wording of the power for his card to fit the show.
I think there'd have to be some sort of bonus for ignoring the counterstrike wounds, otherwise I don't know why the player would ever choose not to inflict wounds.

The Bounty Hunter power is an already existing power, so the text is unfortunately stuck the way it is.
Old January 23rd, 2019, 01:26 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

NAME = PSYCHO MANTIS
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TERRORIST
PERSONALITY = TRICKY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

PSYCHIC CONTROL

Psycho Mantis has the Class of Telepath in addition to what is listed on this card. After taking a turn with Psycho Mantis, you may choose any Unique Hero figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Psycho Mantis. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 17 or higher, take temporary control of that hero and immediately take a turn with the chosen Hero. At the end of that turn, control of the chosen Hero returns to the player who controlled the Hero before the Psychic Control. All Order Markers that were on the chosen Hero's card will stay on the card.

“YOU LIKE C3V, DON’T YOU?”
At the start of the round, after Order Markers have been placed, each opponent may reveal and remove their ‘X’ Order Marker. If they do not, that opponent must show you all Order Markers on Army Cards that opponent controls without the Mental Shield special power, and for the rest of the round, Psycho Mantis adds 2 to his defense against all of that opponent’s figures without the Mental Shield special power.

SUPERSTRENGTH

Last edited by MrNobody; April 3rd, 2019 at 08:36 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2019, 08:01 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

That's a pretty dope rendition
I should try a design from some of the other MGS dudes at some point

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old January 23rd, 2019, 12:58 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
That's a pretty dope rendition
I should try a design from some of the other MGS dudes at some point
If you have anything for Grey Fox I’d love to see that. He’s one of the characters I just can never garner much of an interest in.

Only MGS 1&2 have comics so I’m going to try to stick to those. For the MGS1 baddies I’m liking the dual-class theme, so all of them can be Terrorists for bonding reasons, but Mantis can get Telepath synergies and Wolf can finally give the Shield Spotter a Sniper with a D20 power to boost.
Old January 23rd, 2019, 04:53 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

NAME = MISTA GUIDO

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GANGSTAR
PERSONALITY = ???

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

STAND POWER: SEX PISTOLS
Start the game with 6 yellow Sex Pistols Markers. Whenever Mista Guido rolls attack dice or an opponent's figure rolls attack dice against Mista Guido for a non-adjacent attack, you may remove any number of Sex Pistols Markers from this card to re-roll that many dice. At the start of each round, place Sex Pistols Markers on this card so that there are 6 Sex Pistols Markers on this card.

UNLUCKY 4
At the start of any turn, if there are 4 Sex Pistols Markers on this card, subtract 1 from Mista Guido's Attack and Defence values.

Last edited by ALEXAN2507; January 24th, 2019 at 08:52 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2019, 04:54 PM

There's probably something I can do for his personality or somesuch for a second power but I haven't finished JJBA Part 5 yet so I'll hold out on that until I do

But I wanted to get the basic idea down

Old January 24th, 2019, 09:26 PM

NAME = JOJO
SECRET IDENTITY = JONATHAN JOESTAR

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR
PERSONALITY = FEARLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

HAMON USER

Undead, Lycanthrope and Pillar Men figures roll 2 fewer defense dice against this JoJo's attacks. At the end of each round, roll the 20-sided die. On a 15 or more, remove one wound marker from this card.

SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVE

Once per round, you may attack up to two additional times with this JoJo's normal attack.

INDOMITABLE SPIRIT
If there are 3 or more wound markers on this card, when this JoJo attacks an opponent's figure, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

Last edited by ALEXAN2507; January 26th, 2019 at 05:15 PM.
Old January 25th, 2019, 12:16 PM

NAME = JOJO
SECRET IDENTITY = JOSEPH JOESTAR

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR
PERSONALITY = TRICKY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

HAMON USER
Undead, Lycanthrope and Pillar Men figures roll 2 fewer defense dice against this JoJo's attacks. At the end of each round, roll the 20-sided die. On a 15 or more, remove one wound marker from this card.

CLACKER VOLLEY SPECIAL ATTACK

Range 5 Attack 3
You may attack two times with this special attack, then, if no wounds were dealt by this special attack this turn, you may use this special attack one additional time.

"YOUR NEXT LINE IS..."
Before an opponent reveals an Order Marker, you may select one unrevealed Order Marker on that opponent's army cards. If your opponent reveals the Order Marker you just selected, and the figure on that army card is in clear sight of this JoJo, subtract 1 from that figure's Attack and add 2 to this JoJo's Defence for the rest of this turn.

Last edited by ALEXAN2507; January 26th, 2019 at 05:16 PM.
Old January 26th, 2019, 03:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Okay, my experience with Jojo is:

1) I have a bunch of friends who are into it and sometimes I get tricked into thinking there's classic rock discussion in the group chat.

2) I saw an episode with a small child trapped in some kind of time loop where he was trying to kill his dad with a cactus and everyone kept dying. Very prominent product placement for Pepsi. Didn't make a whole hell of a lot of sense.

So coming from that level of knowledge...

Mista Guido
Interesting design. Re-rolling dice is strong, but the cap on re-rolling six dice a round limits him. 'Gangstar' might be a bit niche as a class (assuming that's an actual team name and not a typo?), but it could make sense depending on the mechanical needs of the faction. The language could use some tweaking here and there, but I think it's pretty sound overall: neat little restrained design.

Jonathan
Is there a really strong thematic reason for the dual personality? Because I don't see a mechanical reason and unless he's known in-fiction as "Jonathan, the man who has two personalities", I'd just pick one or the other. The third power reads more like 'unconquerable' or something than 'noble', but I get the gist of what you're going for.

The other two powers... no idea what all this is about. Mechanically speaking, it would make more sense to me if the healing was by itself and the two attack effects were together.

Joseph
Hamon User again, but this time it has a bonus against Pillar Men, who.... don't exist yet? The card would be cleaner if Hamon User incorporated SAs as well as normals, so Clacker Volley didn't have to repeat that language again.

"Your Next Line Is..." is interesting. Does it make sense for him to decrease someone's attack even when they're going after someone else?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy