Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 5th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Vermin (Vote for Release)

Sorry I missed this before, but I don't think Living in Filth should reference the number for Plague 16. It's not consistent with similar designs that reference powers not on their card (such as Doctor Light's Blinding Light referencing Radar Sense and Jade's Starheart Recharge referencing Green Power Battery), and it gets odd if we ever reuse Plague at a different number.

Also looks like there are some extra image tags around the comic card.

Once that and the Art by is updated, Yea.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old July 5th, 2016, 10:36 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You should wait until you have the cards uploaded to the server and have the PDFs.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old July 5th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Agreed with both Viegon and ZJ here.

Good work to both fret on the LD and Arkham on the cards! This one's been a long time coming.
Old July 5th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@Arkham. Slight change to wording of Living in Filth. Give it a day to make sure no other changes coming and then can we get an update to the cards. Thanks

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old July 5th, 2016, 02:52 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I'm not seeing any.

My current reward points
Old July 6th, 2016, 08:50 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I'm not seeing any.
I'll take care of the links and uploads Thursday night. Those "extra tags you are seeing are the real tags, but since the cards aren't on the server yet there are extra temp tags so everyone could preview the cards Arkham created.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 8th, 2016, 10:54 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks to the awesome costumer service of American Airlines I didn't get home until 5 hours later than I should. Cards uploaded and posted in OP.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 8th, 2016, 11:03 AM
A Man of Taste

Like the colors and the symmetry between the comic and mini cards. I guess that's the best photo option we have and it's not too bad so

Old July 8th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Ninja Playtester

Awesome, thanks japes. Sorry to hear that you got held up with AMEX.

I'm not sure which heroes are abstaining, could somebody help fill in the blanks.

My current reward points
Old July 8th, 2016, 04:59 PM
A Man of Taste

I believe Bats and Karat are on official abstain and SirG is unofficial I believe.

Old July 8th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Release info should probably be hashed out as well...
His booster, thus far, has Kang and Judge Fire in it, barring any further shuffling.... Warmongers and Were-creatures? We'll have to see who else comes along to fill out the booster, but for now he's Public Exclusive Collection 15, whatever that ends up being called.
Old July 8th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

I was thinking something involving the word vile, since so far we have 3 bad guys, one of whom is a rat man. If one of the good guy designs wins, The Vile and the Valiant for example. If say Dex-Starr or Magik wins, well.... that probably won't work because they aren't very valiant.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library