Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old August 4th, 2015, 01:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Public design of Hoth Han

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
I'll write the Bio if Weebaer isn't interested in doing it.

Out of curiousity, what were the other 3 public designs, aside from Ozzel? The two healing droids?
correct. 2-1B and the stationary one for the independent faction.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 4th, 2015, 02:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I've got everything I need for a card. Did this design ever have an official vote for release? We were still tinkering with the wording.
I'm going to step in and call for a release vote soon. Just trying to get everything in order before I do. Getting the OP all up to date with everything I just mentioned are the key needs as far as I know. I'll take another look at the wording to see if anything jumps out at me but I suspect it is finished.
Old August 4th, 2015, 02:03 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

RESCUE MISSION
After moving Han Solo, you may choose a friendly, small or medium figure that Han was adjacent to at any point before or during his movement that is also within 5 clear sight spaces of an opponent's figure. Place the chosen figure on any empty space adjacent to Han. Figures moved with Rescue Mission may not be placed into engagement and never take leaving engagement attacks.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 4th, 2015, 02:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Out of curiousity, what were the other 3 public designs, aside from Ozzel? The two healing droids?
That would be awesome. Thanks for taking that task on!

As already mentioned I can think of 2-1B, FX-7, Admiral Ozzel, & Hoth Han as public designs. I'm drawing a blank on a 5th one so maybe Ozzel was numbered Public Design 4 based on Hoth Han being Public Design 3. I do believe Hoth Han started up before Ozzel but Ozzel finished first.
Old August 4th, 2015, 02:04 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:

That would be awesome. Thanks for taking that task on!

As already mentioned I can think of 2-1B, FX-7, Admiral Ozzel, & Hoth Han as public designs. I'm drawing a blank on a 5th one so maybe Ozzel was numbered Public Design 4 based on Hoth Han being Public Design 3. I do believe Hoth Han started up before Ozzel but Ozzel finished first.
That is correct. Han was #3, but bogged down allowing Ozzel to pass him.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old August 4th, 2015, 02:09 PM
C3G Landlord

I like that version Mac, I don't think we need the moves through verbiage as it would be pretty hard to move through a figure without ever being adj. to it at some point. So I think this is what should be in the SP and on the card. I can't update the OP or SP though so I'll just compile things in one place for someone else to copy and paste.

Han Solo (on Tauntaun)
Rebel Alliance

Human
Unique Hero
Scout
Bold
LARGE

Life 5
Move 7
Range 5
Attack 3
Defense 4
Points 110

RESCUE MISSION
After moving Han Solo, you may choose a friendly, small or medium figure that Han was adjacent to at any point before or during his movement that is also within 5 clear sight spaces of an opponent's figure. Place the chosen figure on any empty space adjacent to Han. Figures moved with Rescue Mission may not be placed into engagement and never take leaving engagement attacks.

AGGRESSIVE SCOUTING
If Han Solo attacks a figure that was not within 5 clear sight spaces before moving, he may attack one additional time. Han may not use Aggressive Scouting and Rescue Mission on the same turn.

SNOW AND ICE ENHANCED MOVEMENT
Slippery Ice and Heavy Snow only count as 1 space when moving.

------------------

I keep on referring to this card as Hoth Han but the title reads Han Solo (on Tauntaun). What do you all want the thread title and list name in the archives to read?
Old August 4th, 2015, 02:11 PM
C3G Landlord

So that makes the release info this then:

HoSS Public Design #3
Public Expansion 2: Heroes of Hoth
Old August 4th, 2015, 02:15 PM

to both

SP updated with latest version.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old August 4th, 2015, 02:23 PM

Cards with current design:

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old August 4th, 2015, 02:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Did we have a Hoth background on any of our cards previously?
Old August 4th, 2015, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Did we have a Hoth background on any of our cards previously?
The Hoth release had additional card backs. Once this is finalized, I can create and post those, too.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old August 4th, 2015, 02:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Sounds good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape