Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old April 3rd, 2013, 05:30 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V Public Announcements - VYDAR'S BETRAYAL BEGINS!

Quote:
In retrospect I'm not a huge fan of the Microcorp name, since it was an aquatic colony in Risk 2210
I agree with that -- especially given the range of Risk 2210 countries that were based in northern lands.
Looking forward to trying them out though!

Quote:
having one of each type of figure used would be okay, as would going with four of one, or even 50/50, but three of one variety of unit and one other random dude just looks weird to me.
Might be nice to have an alternate card with other types (I only have the crossbowmen so would be nice to see some representation of them on the card and what their target zones are).
Old April 3rd, 2013, 05:56 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would also like to see an alternate card for the Cultists, particularly one including crossbowmen.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 06:08 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
In retrospect I'm not a huge fan of the Microcorp name, since it was an aquatic colony in Risk 2210.
Yeah, I mentioned that when I playtested them. I thought they were going to change it after I mentioned where it came from but they didn't.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 06:24 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Has no one heard of the Microcorp Agents??

One of the original designers was a designer for Risk 2210.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 3rd, 2013, 06:28 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Has no one heard of the Microcorp Agents??

One of the original designers was a designer for Risk 2210.
Yeah. I know that.

We are saying that they should have been named for one of the northern territories since they have Snow Suits, as the the Microcorp Agents are from the Microcorp Colony off of Madagascar.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 06:33 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I dunno, I don't see a reason why Risk 2210 would have that much hold on Heroscape lore. I picture the Microcorp as a huge secret agency like SHIELD in the Marvel movies.

Then again, I've never played Risk 2210. It's on my wishlist, though.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I dunno, I don't see a reason why Risk 2210 would have that much hold on Heroscape lore. I picture the Microcorp as a huge secret agency like SHIELD in the Marvel movies.

Look at the board sometime.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 06:43 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Quote:

I agree. IMO, it'd feel more out of line if they were given a different company name and we were told they are from the same world as the Microcorp. It's not like Microcorp sounds like an especially watery name either.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 06:46 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Quote:

I agree. IMO, it'd feel more out of line if they were given a different company name and we were told they are from the same world as the Microcorp. It's not like Microcorp sounds like an especially watery name either.
This and what caps said. I was expecting a bargain version of the Agents but I don't see this as out of line. (Though knowing the origin of the name is great.)

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Quote:

Hey knucklehead, I wasn't picking a fight due to the name of the figure. I'd just prefer it if they had a different name that fit where they came from. Microcorp Troopers still fit them. I'm fine with it as it is.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 08:56 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Huh. I'd always imagined the Microcorp influence extending beyond just the underwater dome. It never occurred to me that the dome was the only place they'd have a military influence.

Some of you guys are reading not one, but *two* games narrowly!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 3rd, 2013, 09:08 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Microcorp is an organization on future Earth that is featured in two games developed by CVN (which is why they are in Heroscape in the first place as Craig probally decided to give props to one of his other games)

Jeez, guys think of the Organization like SHIELD or HYDRA.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs