Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old November 30th, 2010, 01:19 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
I did that, entered my squads, but I was looking for something at the bottom like... You have 216 total figures. Then I wouldn't have to add them all up myself.
I use an Excel spreadsheet for that.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old November 30th, 2010, 01:24 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
I use an Excel spreadsheet for that.

~Z

I think that's the route I'll end up going, I just thought it'd be nice if Battleplan could tell me how many figures I had. It'd be a good option.
Old December 13th, 2010, 12:55 AM

AgentDex Woo who?

The Frost Giant of Morh is incorrectly listed as taking up two spaces instead of one.

It's nice to know I am not the only adult addicted to buying and playing with plastic miniatures.
Old December 13th, 2010, 07:31 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can use this on my work computer, but for some reason I can't on my home machine. New Windows 7 install, looks the exact same through both IE8 and Firefox. This is all I can get to come up, no interactivity at all:

Old December 14th, 2010, 08:54 PM

Juniour is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
I can use this on my work computer, but for some reason I can't on my home machine. New Windows 7 install, looks the exact same through both IE8 and Firefox. This is all I can get to come up, no interactivity at all:

I know thats what the mobile version looks like, if that helps...
Old December 20th, 2010, 11:39 AM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Any news on when the Heroclix portion of Battleplan will be back up and running? P.S The program is fantastic thanks for doing what you do!

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old December 21st, 2010, 10:14 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Has the mythacle site been hacked? When I type the address in, I get an innappopriate ad. Hoping the site managers check this out.

~legoboy
Old December 21st, 2010, 11:49 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

When I brought it up tonight the left column (where the units are usually displayed) just says "All units are filtered out."

I thought this may be because I now need an account, but when I clicked the create account link I was redirected to "The webpage could not be found"

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old December 21st, 2010, 11:58 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Appears to have been hacked. If you click on the Battleplan link in the top left corner it leads you to a piece of text saying "By_aGReSiF was here" then goes to a Turkish? site for what I assume is hacked software with a weather forecast showing Istanbul. I have contacted Jay Cain through here, Facebook and their Bugs and Issues link on Google.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Last edited by robbdaman; December 22nd, 2010 at 12:04 AM.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 04:09 AM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, something is up. I'm getting this error message in the background while the builder attempts to load.

Fatal error: Call to a member function bind_param() on a non-object in /backup/home2/mythacle/portal/framework.php on line 194

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old December 22nd, 2010, 08:02 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
Well, something is up. I'm getting this error message in the background while the builder attempts to load.

Fatal error: Call to a member function bind_param() on a non-object in /backup/home2/mythacle/portal/framework.php on line 194
Same here.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 10:50 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Hopefully he backed up the site to somewhere safe.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software