Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old May 11th, 2010, 06:59 PM

mikelizzio knows what's in an order marker mikelizzio knows what's in an order marker
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Anyone have 1x Axegrinders or 1x Knights of Weston for sale/trade? My full wants/haves list is in my sig.

thanks,

Mike
Old May 11th, 2010, 08:01 PM

odbo255 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by odbo255 View Post
I think you should keep your opinion of a trade out of the forum, leave your discussion/negotiation in PM with the trader.
If a trader is slow, unreliable, or all around excellent, in others' opinions, that is awfully useful information, imo, for me to have before I trade with them myself.
I totally agree with these points, I think that sharing information about traders is essential.

However, I think whether you think a trade is a "good deal" is an opinion and should be held privately.

Items for trade
Heroscape lives on: 3FG C3G C3V CHCG24 CMSP NM24 SoV
Tournament Maps: BoV WoV
Old May 11th, 2010, 08:03 PM

jordy40 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Auggies has asked $17.99 for 3 zombies plus 3.50 for shipping. I'm asking $20 plus $2 shipping. Is that such a big deal? It's fine to post if you had a good or bad trade with someone. Other than that keep your opinions to yourself. We just went through a whole page of discussions about this.
Old May 11th, 2010, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang View Post
Wait. Why is he getting hammered for expressing his disbelief when others are expressing disbelief as well at the price in this thread? That hardly seems fair.
I see what you mean, that wasn't my intent.

I hadn't noticed that the same person was in both conversations. I quoted everyone, that post just happened to be last in the chain.

Items for trade
Old May 11th, 2010, 08:19 PM

For those that have chosen to provide me with anonymous neg rep, I'd appreciate it if you would PM me so we can discuss further.

Items for trade
Old May 11th, 2010, 09:16 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordy40 View Post
Auggies has asked $17.99 for 3 zombies plus 3.50 for shipping. I'm asking $20 plus $2 shipping. Is that such a big deal? It's fine to post if you had a good or bad trade with someone. Other than that keep your opinions to yourself. We just went through a whole page of discussions about this.
Are you saying all three squads for $22 total? If so, that's not a rip-off at all.

The way you wrote it, it looks like you're asking $22 per squad making it $66 for three squads of zombies - which would be an absolutely horrible deal.
Old May 11th, 2010, 09:39 PM

Tysac is surprisingly tart

Have to Trade/Sell-

1x Ninja's of the northern Wind
1x Kozuke Samurai
1x Isamu

Check out my trade thread on page # 560

ps- can anyone tell me how to have your trade list in your sig?
Old May 11th, 2010, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane View Post
Are you saying all three squads for $22 total? If so, that's not a rip-off at all.

The way you wrote it, it looks like you're asking $22 per squad making it $66 for three squads of zombies - which would be an absolutely horrible deal.

SERIOUSLY... people...stop commenting on other people's offers and deals. It's rude, sometimes ignorant, and overall just plain not the intent or subject of discussion on this forum.
Old May 11th, 2010, 09:48 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysac View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane View Post

SERIOUSLY... people...stop commenting on other people's offers and deals. It's rude, sometimes ignorant, and overall just plain not the intent or subject of discussion on this forum.
It is absolutely the purpose of this thread.

If I had the funds, I would likely buy if it's $22 for three squads. However, I also happen to like a great many of the people on this forum and so I voice my dissent when I see something that looks like it might potentially be an attempt to take advantage of one or more of those friends.

Besides, what I wrote wasn't simply a comment - I am seeking clarification. jordy40's always seemed like a pretty good guy, so I'd like to see this cleared up.
Old May 11th, 2010, 09:49 PM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysac View Post

can anyone tell me how to have your trade list in your sig?
Posting it here in case anyone else needs to know:

At the top menu bar on HSer.com, click User CP.
At the left menu, click Edit Signature.

Create a link there. If you don't know how to create a link, PM me.
Old May 12th, 2010, 12:03 AM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

reposting an updated list later

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803

Last edited by Melwing17; May 19th, 2010 at 01:58 PM.
Old May 12th, 2010, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar View Post
The purpose of this thread is to connect HeroScapers so that they can find the figures they need to complete their collection and locate people who can use the extra squads/heroes they had to purchase to get the one they wanted. Perhaps we'll get a forum for this in the future, but for now this should work fine.

Post your HAVES and WANTS here! When your post is no longer valid, please, edit it and replace the text with "removed" so that we know your trade offer is no longer available. Feel free to post again when you have more to trade.
Wind Lane....once again, that is your opinion (on what this thread is for).

Here is the actual post that Vydar started explaining what this thread is for. Stick to the parameters.

Ranoobu... Thanks Man! That helps.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online