Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Which dog would you want stalking you?
1. (left) Half n Half aka Pointer 28 14.51%
2. (right) Silver Paw 77 39.90%
3. (bottom) Wire Head aka Roadkill Resurrection 88 45.60%
Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 30th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Favorite squad sculpt 16: Deathstalkers

If you missed any favorite sculpt threads, head to the
Polls Directory

All of these dogs are excellent figures.
I predict wire head will win, but my favorite is Silver Paw. He seems the most plausible to me. Well the lower robojaw is a stretch, but he's got a great look on his face and he appears to be the biggest to me. I like how both of his hind legs are robotic .

Who's your favorite and why?

Old August 30th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I like #3.

Old August 30th, 2006, 03:51 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
exposed wires is by FAR the best.
One of the best additions to a soulborg figure EVER.

(Hex - how wide is your monitor set at? These past few polls really widen/scroll the screen. Would it look better if you entered the third one down to the next row, or maybe one pic per row?)
Old August 30th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
These guys should be called Roadkill...cuz it's obvious where Utgar picked them up and borged them out....The Valhallan Interstate.

I like all the sculpts and I didn't get the feeling of the figures size till opening the package. These guys are large. Cool stuff. Difficult to choose one but I like the Number one with the cool looking red eye! He looks like he just picked up a scent of those pesky Warmadillos and he wants a snack.

Newb.
Old August 30th, 2006, 03:58 PM

madmanmuzik has disabled reputation
I'm all about those wires. They're all great looking figs, but those wires really do add something special...
Old August 30th, 2006, 04:02 PM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
I like #3 a lot, too, especially the wires at the back of his skull, but had to I vote for #1 because he's funny.

He's like "Two Face."

The cybernetic half of his face has a kind of goofy timid or scared expression, (with that the big round eye, and quivery jaw) while the "natural" side of his face just looks fierce. I played him against my daughter and I created a running joke with him, turning him one way, then the other, while talking in two personalities...

Righty: "Maul! Attack! Kill!"
Lefty: "I don't know about that... Those Ninjas have very sharp swords."
Righty: "Come on you pansy! We'll rip their throats out!"
Lefty: "But I'm scared!"

Well, it did make my daughter laugh a little.
Old August 30th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
LOL! Great story Agent.

Newb.
Old August 30th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
(Hex - how wide is your monitor set at? These past few polls really widen/scroll the screen. Would it look better if you entered the third one down to the next row, or maybe one pic per row?)
Done! Thanks!
Old August 30th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentX-127
I like #3 a lot, too, especially the wires at the back of his skull, but had to I vote for #1 because he's funny.

He's like "Two Face."

The cybernetic half of his face has a kind of goofy timid or scared expression, (with that the big round eye, and quivery jaw) while the "natural" side of his face just looks fierce. I played him against my daughter and I created a running joke with him, turning him one way, then the other, while talking in two personalities...

Righty: "Maul! Attack! Kill!"
Lefty: "I don't know about that... Those Ninjas have very sharp swords."
Righty: "Come on you pansy! We'll rip their throats out!"
Lefty: "But I'm scared!"

Well, it did make my daughter laugh a little.
The half n half characteristic is the ultimate in cyborg comic history. I really like him too.

But Silver Foot, paw, whatever really works for me. He reminds me of those dogs who have paraylsis in their back legs and have the training wheels to help them get around.

Like this guy:

Regardless if they can't work those back legs, they're happy pulling the trailer as long as they can still chase (and smell) tail!
Old August 30th, 2006, 05:03 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I voted #2. I like his "completed" look. That and his metal jaw is awesome. I still think it looks like these are 100% robots first with wolf fur covering. It looks more like the fur goes over metal completely, than having any sort of cybernetic replacement parts.
Old August 30th, 2006, 05:06 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
I voted #2. I like his "completed" look. That and his metal jaw is awesome. I still think it looks like these are 100% robots first with wolf fur covering. It looks more like the fur goes over metal completely, than having any sort of cybernetic replacement parts.
Holy carp! I never saw them this way! That's a great way to look at the glass (1/2 full, 1/2 empty reference)!
Old August 30th, 2006, 05:07 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I don't know why but everytime I look at the pictures or the figures it reminds me of Rusty the Narcoleptic dog....odd...

http://www.devilducky.com/media/8232/

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units