Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne Elite 5 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I just recently finished my custom proxy for Zetacron. I took a spare DW9K I had lying around, cut off the chain coming off his left cannon, then I painted him with several layers of white model paint (leaving the guns the gunmetal color), then I painted the shoulder plates, knee caps, and head blue. He turned out very nice. I have tested him out a few times and I'm very impressed with what he can do.
Bear in mind, that version will be mechanically different to play - Zetacron's a double spaced figure.
Sounds like a nice mod, though.
Yes, I know. If I had a spare Large base, I would use it.
Okay, cool - just making sure you hadn't missed something.
Yeah, it bothers me a little, and I'm still debating whether I should use a Huge base just to get that Double space feel, or not. Huge bases are slightly wider than large, making it so it's a little more difficult to get to certain areas. What do you think?
Old July 13th, 2017, 07:43 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Zetacron

I think go with whatever makes you feel most comfortable. In the end, I don't think the difference in base size is a big deal unless its the difference between double and single. In the end, though, your Zetacron will play differently, but not in a way that makes him distinctly better or worse - he may be able to reach some perches the official version can't, but, on the flip-side, he can't ford rivers as effectively.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 13th, 2017, 07:58 AM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
I think go with whatever makes you feel most comfortable. In the end, I don't think the difference in base size is a big deal unless its the difference between double and single. In the end, though, your Zetacron will play differently, but not in a way that makes him distinctly better or worse - he may be able to reach some perches the official version can't, but, on the flip-side, he can't ford rivers as effectively.
Yeah, there are pros and cons to both. Thank you for you help!
Old July 13th, 2017, 08:39 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I'm going to play Zetacron at our annual Long Island Heroscape tournament.
Yes, I saw your army. I hope you do well!
Thanks! Rep sent.

Old July 13th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm going to play Zetacron at our annual Long Island Heroscape tournament.
Yes, I saw your army. I hope you do well!
Thanks! Rep sent.
Well, thank you!
Old May 10th, 2020, 05:46 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Easily the best figure cost-wise in the ticalla expansion, hands down. The quintessential glass cannon of HeroScape, I've seen folks debate on whether or not he's better to run out front first, and take a couple sniper shots, or save to the very end for clean up. Fact is, he's amazing either way! I've used him many times on cleanup duty, but also to make a mad dash first thing for height to snipe victims, turning them into a red splat on the pavement. (He's also one of the few Heroes in the game that makes Q9 think twice about advancing!)And when used in conjuntion w/the Venoc Warlord's Scout bonus, he goes from deadly to downright evil since it makes grabbing height that much easier! Make no mistake, you see this blue and white robot, make him a priority and don't ignore him. You'll regret it if you do. :P

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units