Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old August 12th, 2008, 10:52 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Vaguely Official-ish SoulCalibur Thread!

I was waiting pretty much all day to post this, but double posting isn't cool in my book, so um... yeah.
Basically, I managed to beat the Haxfest that is the tower!
Floors 45-46 were eventually done with three Cervantes customs that had Venom Fang A. The rest was pretty much standard from there - difficult, but standard. And by standard, I mean more Nightmare throw spamming and outranging fun. Eventually, I did manage to somehow hit another roadblock at 57-59. After trying that numerous times, I buckled in and made myself an Astaroth custom to attempt to use the cheap way out. One of his moves KILLS the computer for some reason - they don't have the wits to guard that despite somehow being able to figure out every other move you use (The move in question is his Down-Left Horizontal (Hold), Vertical). Ridiculous? Yes. Cheap? Yes. Better than being stuck on that dang floor set? Yes.
Then, at 60, I start with Astaroth... and manage to not get a single hit in while Algol starts pummeling me. He comboes me all the way to the ledge and uses his jumping move.
He jumps over me and into the abyss. Yeah. Apparently, Nullify Ring Out doesn't save you from yourself. It counts as a win, and I not only beat the tower because of that, but get the treasure chest too. Way to not check your A.I., Namco.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old August 13th, 2008, 07:27 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation

Played SC4! I liked it, but I feel it would get old fast. I hope my friend buys it andI can borrow it whenever. Heres my thoughts.

Quote:
Ive only played 2 and 4. But from my point of view, 4 added more characters, and better graphics. And the character maker is new for me. But 1. Chararacter editor is grossly limited. You can only make clones, which sucks. But it is pretty amusing. Story mode is utter garbage. Its 5 fights for a character, you get a cutsceen, you have no clue whats going on. I didnt like SC2s story mode either.
Quoted from AIM. I enjoy fighters but they get old fast for me. I would prefer borrowing it when ever I want.

I liked Setsuka, Mitsurigi, and Yoshimitsu btw.

My Signature
Old June 12th, 2009, 05:06 PM

SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker

This thread needs to be revived!

I have played Soul Blade, Soul Calibur, SC II, and SC IV, and the series has been a favorite of mine since Soul Blade came out. I just found out recently that Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny will be available for PSP near the end of the year. Lets just say that I'm glad I bought my PSP a month ago. Kratos looks cool!

My favorite characters are: Seong Mina, Cervantes, Nightmare, Kilik, Li Long ( why wasn't he put in SC IV?!), Amy, and Angol. Seong Mina and Amy's fighting styles are given to many of my customs, so I am quite deadly with both.

When playing a game such as these, I naturally play with a code of honour, and learn my moves. Button mashing is dishonourable!

My collection: 4 RotV, 1 SotM, 2 BftU 1 Marvel, 1 TT, 1 VW, 2 TJ, 2 RttFF, 2 FotA, all expansions excluding exclusives, and every wave with almost x2 of all commons.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games