Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2007, 07:20 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
I don't think she announced it actually. I only heard this second-hand, but supposedly she was approving scripts for upcoming movies, and one of the scripts had Dumbledore thinking back to past loves. She scratched it out and wrote "Dumbledore is gay." Her note leaked, and that's how this whole thing started.
Old October 22nd, 2007, 07:46 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro
I don't think she announced it actually. I only heard this second-hand, but supposedly she was approving scripts for upcoming movies, and one of the scripts had Dumbledore thinking back to past loves. She scratched it out and wrote "Dumbledore is gay." Her note leaked, and that's how this whole thing started.
If that is the case I completely take back my statement...if it was a big announcement I stand by it :P
Old October 22nd, 2007, 07:50 PM

Mindfreak is surprisingly tart
Who cares....... I already all the books , so i don't wan't to hear about Harry Potter any more....
Old October 22nd, 2007, 07:52 PM

countblah has disabled reputation
To be honest, I'm surprised it's just Dumbledore.

Waiting for my old avatar to dry off. And to quit stinking, too.

Old October 22nd, 2007, 07:58 PM

ares834 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
The onlt thing that makes it important to the books is that it shows why he did not see that Grindelwald was evil. It also shows why he waited so long before going after him. But I wonder is Grindelwald gay?
Old October 22nd, 2007, 11:03 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I honestly think it was tacked on.

Lets think about it this way:

You are an author who has just wrote and sold many millions of copies of books, and gotten a nice fortune by doing so.

She has all the money she needs to survive countless lawsuits, and the ablility to influence more people than nearly any other single person on the globe today.

I will continue to take the books at face(figuratively speaking, the rest of the book counts too) value. My love of the series is not hurt, but my respect for the author is now near 0.

I just hope that this point isn't expressed in the last two movies.

If it is I for one won't go to see them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old October 22nd, 2007, 11:04 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by countblah
Old October 23rd, 2007, 12:55 AM

dickflea Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah
"Not that theres anything wrong with that..."
Man...too bad we can't make the hand gestures here.
Old October 23rd, 2007, 05:38 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by countblah
These are the comments that make my early mornings a little brighter :P
Old October 23rd, 2007, 12:00 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Old October 23rd, 2007, 12:08 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
I read that, too, but I believe that it was specifically at a speaking engagement here in the states where a younger fan asked something about Dumbledore and that's when she put him 'out', so to speak. On a related sidenote, Countblah's remark cracked me up. LOL
Old October 23rd, 2007, 03:54 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!
He was obviously a homosexual, and it doesn't change a thing. He was still one of the greatest characters in the series. He was a little eccentric so what? H

DWARVES!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media