Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old December 22nd, 2006, 03:56 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Movie Discussion - Grindhouse - New Trailer

Definitely not for everyone, but if you dig Tarantino or Rodriguez's work, you'll want to check this one out:

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/grindhouse_hd.html

Rodriguez doing a zombie flick? I think I'm being drawn back to the theater. . .
Old December 22nd, 2006, 04:56 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Oh my GOD!!!! That's awesome! I love when those two wackadoos hook up! Dusk Til Dawn was great!

And did anyone ever see Four Rooms? Freaking brilliant (especially the parts they made).

I'm in. I'll go to the theater for this one.
Old December 22nd, 2006, 05:02 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Those look great.
Old December 22nd, 2006, 05:09 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Holy crap that looks awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Oh my GOD!!!! That's awesome! I love when those two wackadoos hook up! Dusk Til Dawn was great!

And did anyone ever see Four Rooms? Freaking brilliant (especially the parts they made).
From Dusk Til Dawn is awesome.

Four Rooms is great too. I love the last part with the lighter.
Old December 22nd, 2006, 05:29 PM
Master Custom Creator

Euryon is surprisingly tart
That first pic reminds me of the new Bruce Campbell movie....

On my command, fix bayonets.
Old December 22nd, 2006, 05:45 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Michael Biehn, Michael Parks and Tom Savini, plus Kurt Russell in bad-ass mode?

That's like firing up a beacon for movie geeks.

Plus, they are supposed to run these funky trailers for movies in between the two flicks that are bound to be hilarious.

You can see that in the first teaser from a short while back:

http://mysterymanonfilm.blogspot.com...o-is-back.html

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media