Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old February 6th, 2021, 02:47 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Books of Index

Quote:
C3G PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION TWENTY-EIGHT: NOT YOUR AVERAGE SUPERHERO

PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-FOUR: STRONTIUM DOGS
Johnny Alpha (John Kreelman) (220 points) 2000 AD

PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-SEVEN: INHUMAN SPEED
Slingshot (Yo-Yo Rodriguez) (135 points) MARVEL

PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-EIGHT: EMBIGGEN!
Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) (190 points) MARVEL

PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-NINE: ONE FOR ALL
All Might (Toshinori Yagi) (340 points) JUMP COMICS

PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE ONE HUNDRED FOURTY: MOTHER OF ALL
Alien Queen (400 points) DARK HORSE
Just realized we finished up yet another Public release the other day.

Last edited by Arch-vile; February 6th, 2021 at 10:06 AM.
Old February 6th, 2021, 03:17 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Everything should be up to date here, including new taglines for some (II)s and (III)s of characters.
Old February 6th, 2021, 10:08 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

FYI - Alien Queen links to a sneaky Sanctum design, and she's missing from the alphabetical & points lists entirely. I'd fix it there but I know you use a spreadsheet or something for it.
Old February 6th, 2021, 11:32 AM
Tickle Pickle

Fixed
Old February 20th, 2021, 02:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Satanus updated.
Tiny restriction removed.
Old February 20th, 2021, 03:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

2021-02-20 - Satanus - Removed Tiny Restriction to Chomp Frenzy

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; February 21st, 2021 at 06:32 PM.
Old February 20th, 2021, 03:27 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks japes.
Old February 21st, 2021, 06:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Thanks japes.
No thanks needed. It was my responsibility to add the note in all the places.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 21st, 2021, 06:31 PM
A Man of Taste

21- February 2021 Lockheed - Update to MUTANT PROTECTOR'S PET

Old February 21st, 2021, 07:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks Japes! I thought about this step yesterday before the card was updated, but didn't think of it at all after A3n updated the card today.
Old February 21st, 2021, 11:14 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Thanks Japes! I thought about this step yesterday before the card was updated, but didn't think of it at all after A3n updated the card today.
Its something I really have to force myself to remember. For the longest time Ronin did it and I took it for granted. and before that i was just never told about it. For years I was in the art department and didn't realize we had the update post at all.
Then Tickle picked up several of the torches Ronin carried including this. So I'm just trying to remember my own and when I see another help out when I'm not mobile. Its one of the numerous thankless jobs no one notices until someone asks about it.

Old February 27th, 2021, 04:44 PM
Tickle Pickle

Updated with:

WAVE THIRTY FIVE: MUTANT MULTIVERSE
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy