Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old November 2nd, 2020, 12:50 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Diplomacy

What else do we need before the game starts?

-scorp

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old November 2nd, 2020, 01:47 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Still waiting on check-ins from @Kinseth and @Ranior . Participating in one of these is a big commitment, and I don't want to take it for granted that everyone is ready to buy in at this moment.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 3rd, 2020, 10:01 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Can we have week deadlines? 3 day deadlines are too short for my schedule these days.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old November 3rd, 2020, 10:39 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

One week deadlines are better for me as well.
Old November 3rd, 2020, 11:04 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 3rd, 2020, 11:08 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I am fine with whatever, but I don't think retreats and builds should be a 1 week timeframe, although I don't think that's what Kinseth meant
Old November 3rd, 2020, 11:18 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

What I propose to do for deadlines is micromanage them to keep them one movement per week. If you guys ever need more time, let me know. The so-called "minor" phases, retreating and building, will continue as they were, mixed in.

If you ever need more time for a phase, just let me know. And definitely the earliest movement phases - 1901, 1902 - will take some time. But I don't want to see the game drag too much. That's not good, either. So, one major phase per week, but minor phases will continue as they were. And with the understanding that we may, at some point, be ready to go back to 3-weekday deadlines for major phases.

Thoughts?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 3rd, 2020, 11:46 AM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Can you disable communications during retreats and builds? That is the true way to play diplomacy.

Old November 3rd, 2020, 12:07 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Can you disable communications during retreats and builds? That is the true way to play diplomacy.
Wow, what a change that is. That would have changed a ton between scorp and I last game. I couldn't have clearly and empathically communicated my demand for him not to build two fleets in the winter of 1901, which would have been a deal breaker for what we had discussed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx
When Winter Came, each of the three western powers were at 5 centers apiece, France had attacked Germany, and I felt I was in a good position. I initially had planned to build two fleets in LON and EDI, but this did NOT sit well with France at all. He felt like those two ships would make me too strong out of the gate and would most likely be used against him. I honestly was intending to use them to overpower Germany (and probably barge into Russian territory later), but I conceded to his paranoia and reassured him that I would build one fleet and one army. That army sat in England for a long time twiddling its thumbs, but it made my French ally feel more secure and kept him from turning on me, so it ended up being the right choice.
Old November 3rd, 2020, 12:14 PM

aDJUsTing nUMbeR Of UniTs
After each Fall turn (including retreats, if any), players adjust their units to match the number of supply centers they control. This may result in some units being disbanded (if the player has lost supply centers that year) or in some units being built (if the player has gained supply centers that year).
As with retreats, gaining and losing units (collectively known as “adjustments”) are written and revealed simultaneously without discussion or diplomacy of any kind.

Retreats.
After all the orders have been revealed and read, the moves made, and the conflicts resolved, any dislodged (defeated) units make their retreat. These retreats are written down (just like orders) and revealed immediately. No diplomacy or discussion takes place prior to writing retreat orders—all countries are on their own.

https://media.wizards.com/2015/downl...macy_rules.pdf

Page 18.

Old November 3rd, 2020, 12:33 PM

Further reason I mention it, it will help speed up the game during these times as you cannot communicate and negotiate builds, and will also require you to iron it out in your weekly press.

Old November 3rd, 2020, 12:37 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quozl support Kinseth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games