Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 23rd, 2020, 02:31 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Godzilla - still brainstorming

If you think we don’t understand how powerful Godzilla is, then you’re wrong. But giving any figure 12 defense is just not fun.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 02:39 AM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, that's a little hyperbolic. I don't think anyone is suggesting 12 defense. I just think 4 seems low for a guy who shrugs off howitzer shells and steps on tanks in bare feet. My suggestion was to start with a free shield against normals and specials.

Edit: Compared to other C3G characters I don't see why he should have more than 6-7 defense, especially if he is given a defensive power.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 03:00 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I did initially while also saying 10 would be preferred, but looking at all the releases I see there is no precedent for that high of a defense for the reasons given. Deathwalker 9000 is one tough blocker, but it also has one life, serving as an exception rather than a rule. With a defensive power 6 would be fine. I like that Deep Sea take, sort of like how a sub has to be able to withstand extreme pressure.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 03:09 AM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh - what I meant to say is, it's been hours since anyone suggested 12 defense.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 03:20 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Okay so yeah, I figured as long as I was looking I would share. This here is a foot tall version of the 1989 version. Not huge like the 2 foot tall one, but more sizeable than the 7" one. It looks similar and the bonus is that its tail is up in the air. Downside is the price, although its little cheaper other places. Just posting if anyone might want it for personal alternate.

Last edited by Splash; May 23rd, 2020 at 03:48 AM.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 07:09 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I agree 4 feels a bit low defence wise, but I'd rather see a higher Life here than a higher defence. 6 Defence or even 5 would feel significantly more Godzilla-esque than 4, though.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 23rd, 2020, 08:06 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
I do apologize for length and tenacity of this rant, apparently I saw it as necessary for something of this magnitude to have an comparably sized madly written mania that could accompany it. Just this once I swear (barring a future Cthulhu of course, in that case I'd most likely be back with a vengeance). There is an overwhelmingly high priced enormous clix for it too. Okay, all done.
The only Cthulhu model I will accept on my gaming table will be to the scale below with 50 life and, if destroyed, the Elder God will return to the battlefield with a 2 or higher on a 20-sided die.

Oh man I got that game and drilled over that “miniature” I really wanted to paint it but couldn’t justify $150!!!
Old May 23rd, 2020, 08:30 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

This is starting to look like one of my LDs. Hang in there quozl.
For Species, my preference is Kaiju, then Amphibian, then Mutate.

If anyone wants a bigger more powerful Godzilla, please LD it. Would love to see it.
We do allow for multiple versions of characters.
The problem is the other Kaiju do not have those larger figures available.
If you want more Kaiju then accept this version.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 10:16 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
To double the defense, half'life then, so 10? I guess that's where Phoenix Force is at.

edit: I just ran it through the giantslayer equations, but the change in life was negligible per defense boosts (6 and 8 resulted in no change and 19 respectively), probably not a good way to gauge this high of a tier character.

Does anyone know what his points would be right now?
I estimated 700. Brainiac is a decent comp. Agreed that the calculator struggles once you get in the 10+ Life arena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverie View Post
Edit: Compared to other C3G characters I don't see why he should have more than 6-7 defense, especially if he is given a defensive power.
I mean, I agree, but you've made the point. Let's give the LD some time to respond. Lotta moving parts here for him (though we appreciate the enthusiasm! ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
This is starting to look like one of my LDs. Hang in there quozl.
For Species, my preference is Kaiju, then Amphibian, then Mutate.

If anyone wants a bigger more powerful Godzilla, please LD it. Would love to see it.
We do allow for multiple versions of characters.
The problem is the other Kaiju do not have those larger figures available.
If you want more Kaiju then accept this version.
This is the first really, really active public LD we've had in a while. Kinda cool to see (if, probably, annoying to LD! ).

I'm with you on the multiple versions. For species I'd be cool with Kaiju, Mutation, Monster, Mutate, Amphibian. But "Dinosaur" just feels off, IMO. Not a deal-breaker but I guess it feels like it diminishes what he is somehow.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 23rd, 2020, 10:22 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looking at all the public votes, Kaiju may have more votes now. I think I've been persuaded to push this design to 1000 points so a higher defense seems justified.

But yeah, even if Godzilla should be able to take on an infinite number of Roman Legionnaires doesn't mean we should design him that way. It's a game and we want it to be fun and Godzilla shouldn't have infinite points. This Godzilla design is scaled down, necessarily, so we can have fun playing him in a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 23rd, 2020, 10:23 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I propose we move to initial testing with the following design:

NAME = GODZILLA
SPECIES = KAIJU
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = PROTECTOR
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS
SIZE = HUGE

LIFE 20

MOVE 6
RANGE 1
ATTACK 6
DEFENSE 5
POINTS=1000

WAKE OF DESTRUCTION
Godzilla may move through and never takes leaving engagement attacks from figures that are not huge. After moving, roll 2 unblockable attack dice against each figure Godzilla moved through. If Godzilla moved through any destructible objects, destroy them.

KING OF THE MONSTERS
You may add 4 attack dice to Godzilla's normal attack if one of the following is true:
• Godzilla did not move this turn; or
• Godzilla attacks a Huge figure or a destructible object.

ATOMIC BREATH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
After taking a turn with Godzilla, place an Atomic Charge marker on this card. You may remove 4 Atomic Charge markers from this card to use this special attack. Choose 8 spaces in a straight line from Godzilla. All figures on the chosen spaces and in clear sight of Godzilla are affected by this special attack. Roll 4 attack dice for all affected figures. Each skull rolled counts as one additional hit. Figures roll defense separately.

SUPER STRENGTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 23rd, 2020, 10:26 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Godzilla - VOTE for initial testing

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library