Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old December 7th, 2008, 12:56 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Pacquiao Vs. De La Hoya

YEAH!!! Manny Pacquiao won against De La Hoya!!! I don't watch boxing but if its a Pacman fight, it's like Super Bowl up in here! Anybody else catch the fight?

Old December 8th, 2008, 10:35 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
Re: Pacquiao Vs. De La Hoya

I won the pool at my cousin place $120 bucks yeah. I was the only one that knew De La Hoya wouldn't win. Pacman fought Barrera, Morales and Marquez and all were way better fighters then Oscar. But even I was wrong I thought Oscar would at least put up a show for a couple of rounds but he got owned from the beginning, the 8th round was one of the most embarrassing rounds I've seen in boxing. Pacman felt sorry for Oscar, he could have killed him but instead tried to give him a chance to recover, either Pacman has a heart or was being nice to the boss(Oscar De La Hoya) of Golden Boy Productions that got him 50 million dollars for the fight. I'm sure Pacman want's to do business with Golden Boy Productions again. Lets hope Oscar retires and just concentrete on runing his company.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media